Kayla Nicole (Travis Kelce's Ex) clears up rumors of Kelce's stinginess, "Do I look like anybody that would split bills?”

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
She’s not over him. I can tell. She probably had real feelings for him and not just to use him for his resources

Dude has leveled up professionally and personally that he will treat this bĩtch like the daughter did her mother in Imitation of Life.

Except you won’t seeing him shed a tear if/when something happens to her in the end.

In 10 lifetimes his ex chick can generate a fraction of what Taylor has, so she needs to find a new narrative and stop talking about the past like Dame Dash.

Doesn’t matter who is asking what questions.

You go on a show and tell them what’s off limits beforehand. Clearly she knows that some old stale memories of him are her bargaining chip

With that said, fukk this bītch.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
The amount of podcasts out there are insane now
This gonna have to end because it's like seeing multiple Future clones after Future came out.

With Angel Reese I get, but she still has a shytload of money from her LSU years.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
A woman said that to me too "Do I look like someone who would pay half for the hotel"

and I was like "yeah this isn't about ideologies, it's just economics - do you know how much that place is? that spot is like $1400 a night, I have 6k in my pocket right now but it's easier to spend $700 than 1400

we still go out. she's a hustler and a dancer but that's my homie lol. Don't think it's reasonable to have such rigid views on gender but everyone has their own background.
My only issue with some women who won't go half and half is they want traditional gender roles only when they think it benefits them.