Kayla Nicole (Travis Kelce's Ex) clears up rumors of Kelce's stinginess, "Do I look like anybody that would split bills?”

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV

it's honestly impressive to be able to move through life w/ no sense of shame or embarrassment :russ:

this bytch is a loser

This ain't the flex she thought it was...:hubie:That ain't petty, that's weird and crazy to be honest

Some things, you should just keep to yourself. Then when the internet starts calling her crazy and weird, she gonna say they picking on her or bullying her when she didn't even have to let this be known

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean damn, the market is saturated with podcasts smh...

EVERYBODY and they mama got one. It's the new record label or clothing line...

I clicked this thread because I couldn't believe that she's STILL talking about that relationship. Buddy done been through like 2-3 phases of "cool/down" white guy to full on "maga mustache and I love boy-body chicks" white guy :manny: Crazy that she still even wants this brought up or brings it up.

Talking about "clearing up rumors". People don't get that you don't HAVE to do anything. People's egos can't let them just stay quiet and walk away. That's why I respect Hov, Nas, Beyonce and the like...you NEVER hear about them doing or saying anything. Even when they being dragged, because they understand the power of letting little ish go and getting to/staying on that bag
shyt way too fragmented. the only one i watch is Cam/Ma$e - It is what it is; thats where i learned about this

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Again.... I hate saying this...but damn I think y'all really do hate women.

This bytch didn't randomly bring up bro. She was asked a question.

And she's right. Some bytches look like that get taken care of... I don't know about her. But it's definitely a thing.

50/50 is for the regular looking and ugly bytches cause that's what they bring to the table. Nowaday they so wack. They have to bring the whole table too

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This ain't the flex she thought it was...:hubie:That ain't petty, that's weird and crazy to be honest

Some things, you should just keep to yourself. Then when the internet starts calling her crazy and weird, she gonna say they picking on her or bullying her when she didn't even have to let this be known
her rolex presidential is nice :ehh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Kelce knew what time it was. Had his fun, didnt buss in her and kept it moving.
Shorty definitely crazy, and you got a chick like Angel Reese gassing up the stupidity lol. Its comical/deluded