Kay Slay Tight As Fukk Twitter Is Ripping On His Jean Shorts HAHA

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think it's a bit of an extreme point, but it does have a truth to it. I wear shorts, (polo cargo, very basic) but mostly for around the house, running errands real quick, daytime shyt, I'm not going out at night in shorts for anything like dinner, shopping, movies.

Pants are just a lot more dignified, but fukk, in the summer, shorts are necessary sometimes. LOL this turned into a fashion debate. Kay Slay keeping us on our toes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
kayslay was never the standard for hot fashion ever but i feel him when he said nikkaz be wearin clothes tighter than they wifey lol........i dont even see how nikkas can feel comfortable as a man wearing they pants like hoes do....that aint a hot style that shyt is just gay

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Its not that kayslay wears denim shorts still. Its the fact his old ass needed to try to bring a brand into it to reassure himself that hes not doing anything wrong.

Sorry old man jean shorts are played out for people who are trying to keep up with fashion which is what hes doing. Wear whatever you want but when you try to justify it is when you look stupid.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
dj-kayslay-justice.jpg

2yl1lzt.jpg

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Its not that kayslay wears denim shorts still. Its the fact his old ass needed to try to bring a brand into it to reassure himself that hes not doing anything wrong.

Sorry old man jean shorts are played out for people who are trying to keep up with fashion which is what hes doing. Wear whatever you want but when you try to justify it is when you look stupid.

:ehh: Now that I can't dispute.

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
remember that horrible scripted reality show Kayslay had wit his ex b1tch Buffie The Body?? n1ggaz clowned this for days... :usure:

[ame=http://youtu.be/syYHvFARRnc]buffie - YouTube[/ame]

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm so glad I don't give a fukk what the next man thinks of me. That seems to be a problem with alot of ppl, and thankfully it's not one I have.

:laugh: 1st of all (and I know I'm older than alot of the ppl here), I wear jean shorts still. Always have, always will. 2nd of all, lol @ "boys wear shorts, men wear pants". The fukk kinda twisted logic is that? I live in WI, and I wear shorts probably 92-95% of the time. So that means I'm not a man now?

PPL need to stop worrying about such trivial shyt. fukk do I look like criticizing what another man is wearing?

Not For Nothing But You're From Wisconsin Breh lol