Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Obama's lieutenants won't let them breathe. This is now an official order even though we know Trump was lying just to save face. :KanyeDamn:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I chose that study, even though it was based in the UK because it's one of the biggest studies of false rape accusations. It shows the low success rate of false rape accusations. You aren't going to find a study, from any country, that makes a strong argument that false rape accusations are as big of a threat as you're implying. If you want to dismiss it, fine. I'm done trying to convince you.
So you igonre and chop out half my post to reassert inapplicable data :heh:

How republican of you

Emmit Till was not accused by rape. He was not prosecuted by the legal system. He was murdered by racists. Emmit Till is a disgusting example of how blacks are treated in this country but how are you connecting this to the handling of rape accusations by our legal system? Why should I acknowledge you posting inaccurate info
For two posts now you straight up ignore data to mince words. Accuse me of not reading shyt you straight up cant answer . Being a disingenious fakkit comes naturally to you I see. :umad:

Tills relevance is obviously in false accusations and you single out that among already dozens of examples I provided to act like I'm lying.

Trumpster level bullshytting

The legal system already does what you are asking.
No one is asking you to accept an accusers word without evidence/critical examination. It's not like a woman screams rape and we auto-haul the man off to jail or destroy his life. It ends up handled by the police/courts. Most of the cases don't get anywhere, false claims rarely get anywhere. This is because the accuser is put through examination.
Yes the crimes can be proven, but it's tough in situations like these with old ass accusations. That's the only reason why Kavanaugh's situation has sort of devolved into a he said / she said. I'm glad the FBI is doing an investigation so we can try to get more "evidence/critical examination."
Save your breath caleb. Youre still ignoring the data where that exactly happens.

All these skepticism and dismissal is reserved for white men

Saying that the legal system is unfair when it comes to black people, which it absolutely is...is NOT the same argument as saying false rape accusations are an effective weapon for women to be used (against black men or anyone).
Trying to conflate the two, and to go even further and suggest that black men should stand in support of Kavanaugh (an old white man who has multiple women accusing him of misconduct) is misguided thinking.
Where the hell did I say that :leon: you fake as shyt

Go stand in the sun till you catch cancer caleb we done here. :camby:shyt was off topic as is

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Are you serious?
Yes dead serious...

This is MeToo we're talking about here...

One legit accusation followed by 10 vengeful thots suddenly coming out the woodwork for the media blitz takedown...

That's been the modus operandi of this movement...

That's why people have doubts and want to see everybody testify under the threat of perjury...

Last edited:

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
A good mans reputation is being dragged in front of our eyes because liberals can't get over the fact they lost in 2016.