Kavanaugh SCOTUS Thread! Senate Confirms by 50-48 Vote Margin; Kavanaugh Sworn-In

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah, it is on the level of rape to this woman. We can’t judge how people will/do process their shyt. This has been with her, very fukking much since that night, and it has obviously had a severe and traumatizing effect on her. I know what you saying, but my wife just told me that we can’t decide or marginalize what people go through.. I have to agree with her
did i say all that? i understand what the level is to these women, and i wasnt marginalizing in the slightest. i was just saying, even if he isnt guilty of raping them, he did something to them. you can tell by the way he addresses these questions

also, i was thinking the other day ago, i literally dont know any women my age who haven't been assaulted in some way. its frightening and disgusting

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DnTyEYiVYAANm_d.jpg

DnTyFPhVYAIg5c4.jpg

DnTyGFdVAAAZqUt.jpg

DnTyG9MUwAYDSku.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
did i say all that? i understand what the level is to these women, and i wasnt marginalizing in the slightest. i was just saying, even if he isnt guilty of raping them, he did something to them. you can tell by the way he addresses these questions

also, i was thinking the other day ago, i literally dont know any women my age who haven't been assaulted in some way. its frightening and disgusting
Wasn’t doing all that to make you mad, breh, just making a post on how I interpreted your post. No disrespect meant, we all agree that these fukking monsters are perps and enablers