Katy Perry has to be the hottest & sexiest famous broad right now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She ain't ugly but I've messed with nicer looking white chicks.

Cats fall for that makeup, extensions, wigs , push up bras and personal trainers who get them in shape for tours.

I remember her in that old pod video no one cared about her

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB_6LJ93X-I"]P.O.D. - Goodbye For Now (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) HQ - YouTube[/ame]

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it hilarious when dudes on here call a brawd average then they simp over these female forum trollups on here :laugh:

Katy Perry is fine as fukk, and I would beat with no remorse. Her ass isn't even that bad, but those titties are :leon: and make up for it.

I'd splatter her face with my babies

most females look like a hot mess without makeup.

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
nah fam I cant co-sign the OP, Photoshop and Make Up can make any braud look fukkable.
with that being said tho....she can get that D from me anytime of the week :datazz:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
To keep shyt 100 round here

She looks better than that one bytch who had that c00ning ass Aesop Rock in the video where they caking and shyt. Mad nikkas were gassing that bytch up and she was average as fukk. At least Katy Perry got some titties, that bytch had no shape at all. :manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
nothing to see here folks, just hang out with white girls more often, you wont be fooled again

Justice

pathogen
Daps
At first I was like, :rudy: but then I was like, :ehh:

I know a girl who looks just like her but I guess a teeny bit chubbier? Thus Katy Perry looks average to me but, so long as she isn't a total bytch or boring as fukk, having decent looks while not being too intimidating is good enough for most duders out there so I can't really hate on that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
still that body is nice compared to the average regular chick. she keeps in shape. nice and toned. huge boobs.

even if she wasn't famous, she would probably be a hard pull. :manny:

lol what kind of females live around your way? That body IS the average chick. And have you seen her talk? She comes off dumb as a brick, she'd probably be an incredibly easy pull. I feel like I could talk her into sucking my dikk 5 minutes into a conversation. One thing I do like about her is her personality is the perfect combination of dumb and slut.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:dj2::dj2::dj2:

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7c799Bew11rnkzkbo1_100.gif

This is da bomb, son. Who made that song?