Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Braman

Superstar
Daps
who does 2:30+ hrs interviews ???
44 pages (50 post/page) ??? guys I know it's entertaining and all but layoffs are lurking

I still ain’t listened to the whole thing. I’m a hyprocrite im participating but it’s baffling to me people have the time for podcasts in general. Just sittin around listening to people talk about bullshyt :heh: :hhh:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Has anyone watched Katy’s most recent standup? His 2022 Netflix special left a lot to be desired.
Just got wind the latest one isn't too much better as far as love audience response. This is weird and new to me, the idea of a special every year. So I give the benefit of the doubt, but from what my comic friends been telling me, he's actually coming off more bitter than the average viewer realizes.

I still think he is a goat for saying what he said and being who he is. And if he's pivoting to the podcast lane, I support it. Stand up isn't everything, especially when you're already accomplished.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Gotta past the time at work breh :ufdup:

I can’t work while attentively listening. While cleaning the house or somethin sure, but even then it’s something informative. Cats really spend their life listening to other nggas shoot the shyt for 2,3 hours :scust: Willl never make sense to me :manny:

Last edited:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I can’t work while attentively listening. While cleaning the house or somethin sure, but even then it’s something informative. Cats really spend their life listening to other nggas shoot the shyt for 2,3 hours :scust: Willl never make sense to me :manny:

Eh, it's useful if you're doing any type of labor imo.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
True
But it seems like the other podcast clip us to death then release the full. Shannon releasing the full first then clips>>>
Exactly I prefer full episode then clips.
Math Hoffa is the worst with this, will release basically 90% of a interview via long ass clips clips them drop the whole one

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
I still ain’t listened to the whole thing. I’m a hyprocrite im participating but it’s baffling to me people have the time for podcasts in general. Just sittin around listening to people talk about bullshyt :heh: :hhh:

i can do that easily while im cleanin the house , go for long work even work out

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
50M and almost 1M subs added :wow:
Shannon also understands this was "lightening in a bottle" and wont go trying to chase these numbers in teh future too. He said his next guest gonna turn heads too and gonna have ppl going "how did he get that person?". Hopefully it's someone interesting and this isnt just hyping shyt up.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly I prefer full episode then clips.
Math Hoffa is the worst with this, will release basically 90% of a interview via long ass clips clips them drop the whole one
I stopped fukkin with Hoffa's pod for this exact reason

Nikka will release clips for a month then take another month to upload the full interview :camby:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I stopped fukkin with Hoffa's pod for this exact reason

Nikka will release clips for a month then take another month to upload the full interview :camby:
Actually I thought the same about Math shyt when he did the Kshine interview and thought it was trash and backwards. Til someone in the BR thread(May have been Fresh?) said he does it that way because he has another platform where you can sub to get the full ep early. :manny:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

This is literally what a lot of grown educated people spend majority of their time chatting about..