katt williams is back with a new standup directed by spike lee, "priceless"

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I'm sayin I'd like too see this succeed so he gets more oppurtunities aswell as other black comics

I enjoy Kevin Hart specials too but I feel he's like ALL there giving us now
Its time for more comedians to step up and put in work. Katt and Kevin are very active on stage and give you more than just jokes, they give a performance and presentation.

Hannibal Buress may be funny but just stand there telling jokes ad nothing else. I never heard a Hannibal Buress catchphrase.

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Its time for more comedians to step up and put in work. Katt and Kevin are very active on stage and give you more than just jokes, they give a performance and presentation.

Hannibal Buress may be funny but just stand there telling jokes ad nothing else. I never heard a Hannibal Buress catchphrase.

I was thinking the other day wtf happened since the 90's that has black Comics almost invisible

Hannibal and Dean Edwards and maybe Corey Holcomb make me laugh on the regular and thats it since Patrice O'neal passed.

Back in the day we had Martin,tucker,Lawrence,Bernie,Wayans family,ect why has comedy fallen off ?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I was thinking the other day wtf happened since the 90's that has black Comics almost invisible

Hannibal and Dean Edwards and maybe Corey Holcomb make me laugh on the regular and thats it since Patrice O'neal passed.

Back in the day we had Martin,tucker,Lawrence,Bernie,Wayans family,ect why has comedy fallen off ?
If they aint LOUD or MOVING around, it will be hard to grab the typical black viewers attentions. Most of the old comics were very profane, loud and wore leather jackets.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
im always 50 50 on katt

when he goes in on atheists he sounds like a dumbass but some of his shyt is classic :ohlawd:

nikka this shyt right here, this shyt right here nikka, nikka this shyt right here called deaf nikka. you hit this shyt twice nikka u cant hear shyt :dead: :dead:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm sayin I'd like too see this succeed so he gets more oppurtunities aswell as other black comics

I enjoy Kevin Hart specials too but I feel he's like ALL there giving us now
Because Kevin Hart is working harder than everybody else. If you wanna watch other comedians, you can watch them... there's comedy specials on all of the time, and there's probably a lot of stand up going on in your city (assuming you live in a major city).

I'm not sure why every time there's a thread about a comedian The Coli feels the need to start going at Kevin Hart's neck. It's like people want him to apologize for being successful and shyt.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Because Kevin Hart is working harder than everybody else. If you wanna watch other comedians, you can watch them... there's comedy specials on all of the time, and there's probably a lot of stand up going on in your city (assuming you live in a major city).

I'm not sure why every time there's a thread about a comedian The Coli feels the need to start going at Kevin Hart's neck. It's like people want him to apologize for being successful and shyt.
I would expect them to be in threads about their favorite comedian or start a thread.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up fukked up:dead:

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
in my group

Katt Williams Priceless Afterlife 720p HDTV x264-SYS
P4xGs.jpg

Comedian Katt Williams performs at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Cal. Topics include California marijuana dispensaries; favorite TV shows; homophobia; police tactics; drug commercials; and the pros and cons of being single. Directed by Spike Lee.

Katt.Williams.Priceless.Afterlife.HDTV.x264-SYS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 459MB

Katt.Williams.Priceless.Afterlife.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 2.18GB

:damn:How do I get in breh?