Katt Williams Goes In on T Haddish, K Hart, Monique, & Wanda Smith|UPDATE: WANDAS HUSBAND PULLS GUN

Benefited

Banned
Daps
nikka that aint Katt Wiliams. I used to be around Dofattv back in them days, that was somebody acting like him. I did see Crunchy Black, Kevin Durant, and Kam Chancellor pop up on streams back then tho

Twingauge, she used to get it poppin. :gladbron:

Girls used to get it poppin on there. Females had to 360 in the first 10 seconds or they would get kicked :pachaha:

If Krunchy Black was on there what makes you think Katt would be too big to be on there:pachaha:

Sounds like Katt,Roast like Katt lol.I think he even had some inside info when he was talking to Krunchy.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Wanda is copping pleas

:scust:

This shyt is super pathetic:martin:
I get the fact that maybe roasting is not her thing,but she is pretending like she wasn't trying to go back at him.
How are you playing victim as if you didn't have feet or a mic in your face.
If you didn't like his energy you could have walked out on his ass. Or if you were offended you could have told him roasting wasn't what you do,or you could have asked him to leave.
Don't sit there like you can give as good as you get,and then play victim later on,and women wonder why they don't get respect in fields dominated by men.
Other than the titis and ass,theres shyt like this:martin:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Is this what we've come to?comedians rising above the beef instead of roasting Katt back?

These old school comics are the same ones who will have the nerve to not respect instagram comedians:mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
She's talking about it on the radio now...says Katt stepped to her at the comedy club on some "I told you not to fukk with me or you'd go viral" Husband was like just chill dog...says Katt turen to him and said "I'll jump on your big ass". Then says for legal reasons she can't say no more.

Typical bytch lies

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Tiffany plays that ghetto stereotype but shows up at the Emmy's out of character in her Eritrean garb.
US-OSCARS-ARRIVALS.jpg
:francis:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm finally watching this interview..........

:gucci: Tiffany Haddish was married to a white man for 14 years??!! Is that true or nah?!! How come TLR have never gone in on her about that??

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm finally watching this interview..........

:gucci: Tiffany Haddish was married to a white man for 14 years??!! Is that true or nah?!! How come TLR have never gone in on her about that??

nah just take what he said and put black husband . .she had a black husband got on divorced him said he abused her got back with him denied he abused her than divorced him again

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
When she kept asking questions, you could see the look disgust on his face. She kept trying to undermine everything he said. But she didn’t expect a black man to come off as so viscious. Katt kept it 100 about what he said especially about white people. When the wm doesn’t own you, you can pop off like he does and still make his money.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If Krunchy Black was on there what makes you think Katt would be too big to be on there:pachaha:

Sounds like Katt,Roast like Katt lol.I think he even had some inside info when he was talking to Krunchy.

:martin:

yall gullible as hell man