Katt Williams being placed on a pedestal when he only lashes out to promote or out of hate Unaprecation.

Daps
"Katt aint never told no lie"

Um, He's told plenty of them
:gucci:

Brah been hating on Kevin Hart every since Hart became a superstar. Katt has popped shyt and apologized multiple times already. nikkas forget that the Club shay interview was only to promote his Netflix standup, it wasn't some service announcement to expose the industry. He didn't say anything that others and y'all haven't been sayin on here the past decade. So many posters on here called the end of Diddy once Cassie filed that law suit and the freaky gay shyt became public. shyt the whole world knew except Diddy, his kids, and Stevie J.

Why his Katt being deemed the Anti Hollywood fortune teller when a lot shyt came from hate.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"Katt aint never told no lie"

Um, He's told plenty of them
:gucci:

Brah been hating on Kevin Hart every since Hart became a superstar. Katt has popped shyt and apologized multiple times already. nikkas forget that the Club shay interview was only to promote his Netflix standup, it wasn't some service announcement to expose the industry. He didn't say anything that other and y'all haven't been sayin on here the past decade. So many posters on here called the end of Diddy once Cassie filed that law suit and the freaky gay shyt became public.

Why his Katt being deemed the Anti Hollywood fortune teller when a lot shyt came from hate.
Hate is worshiped in our community right now.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
It’s crazy how the world really is distracted by this shiit…

During an election year at that

I just want to know why the fukk there is no smoke for Clive Davis and these other old white Jewish people who control the media music and movie industry.

There is no excuse for Puff or any of these entertainers who abuse people, but I believe puff was a victim at one point as well and turned into a true villain

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of people wrote the breh off themselves and were not paying attention to what he was saying for years until he said it to their favorite unc :dame:

because he said almost nothing new that he hadn’t been saying for like the past decade when they weren’t paying attention to him anymore because he got beat up by a middle schooler.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He has a right to say what he wants, just like we have the right to not be bothered with it.

shyt is not important in the slightest. But hey, I'm old and boring I guess.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
katt20williams_1458846886211_1105824_ver1.0.jpg

Daps
He has a right to say what he wants, just like we have the right to not be bothered with it.

shyt is not important in the slightest. But hey, I'm old and boring I guess.

What point are you making? Of course he can say what he wants, who said he couldn't? My point is the level of praise he's getting as if the anti Hollywood model citizen and the reason for everything happening right now. Dude was being a bitter hater and has been for a long time.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What point are you making? Of course he can say what he wants, who said he couldn't? My point is the level of praise he's getting as if the anti Hollywood model citizen and the reason for everything happening right now. Dude was being a bitter hater and has been for a long time.

fukk you for posting this gossipy shyt in the first place.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It is annoying that he's being looked at as a prophet. You can't find one article or video without dozens of; ironically; sheep, praising Katt. I mean salute for speaking on it, but it's literally not anything anyone who's more than a casual hip-hop fan wasn't somewhat already aware of; especially in light of the Cassie video that dropped 2 months earlier.

I worry because him and people like him get one thing right at a key point in time, and suddenly everything they say is gospel. This man provoked and fought an 8th grader and lost. He's funny, but he's no one to look to for sanctity in the industry.

Last edited: