Katie Got Bandz built like a barrel*NUDES LEAKED* *KATIE RESPONDS* *FORMS THOTS-WIT-ATTITUDES!!!TWA!

WOULD YOU CATCH NECK FROM KATIE?

• Total voters

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
:scusthov:
N she uses a dikk Straw
She a real life YAK
savanah-royal-yak-cow_750.jpeg

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Wouldn't fukk that bytch by any means. I wouldn't even be caught dead with that dragon faced bytch.
Literally.

Even if I did smash on some no pride, high and drunk as hell. just looking for a nut type shyt, and somehow we both died from an OD while we were fukking.

My ass would
Walking-Dead-gifs-3-the-walking-dead-24299072-450-254.gif
And take every bit of life I had left in my cells and walk three blocks away from her and then die for good there. No one would ever even know. Hell naw. :stopitslime:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes clowning the diet of a 20 year girl from Chicago like they were eating parsnips, kale, and tofu salmon at that age. :heh:

that food do sent even look that bad, a lot of cacs are exposing themselves in here.

I wouldn't eat what looks like some type of red beans and rice with lobster and Mac and cheese but that meal isn't even that bad :what:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
your chiraq girls not shyt(this means your girls from the hood, except that fine lightskin girl I seen at durk momma house on a lil documentary &chalice chanel ite) but y'all snow bunnies and milfs :ohlawd:

:comeon: you trippin i be in the Chi pullin all type of cute bytches

i got hoes from rogers park to hyde park and none of em ugly plus they not hoodrats

shyt even my lil young broad be on her shyt ....you trippin nikka betta look harder :ehh:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
08bass.600.jpg

From this (Patagonian Toothfish)

Apple-Glazed-Chilean-Sea-Bass.jpg

To this SMH. And restaurants be hustling boys out their bread for some "fine dining"

right? this broad could be eating chilean seabass

No shade my G but you know that "Chilean Seabass" is not what boys think it is and sho not a delicacy

See above. Muthafuccas literally invented that name for it in the 70's to make it more "attractive" to the American market

Buttttttttt back to the topic at hand which is this scust bytch

:mjlol:

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
08bass.600.jpg

From this (Patagonian Toothfish)

Apple-Glazed-Chilean-Sea-Bass.jpg

To this SMH. And restaurants be hustling boys out their bread for some "fine dining"

No shade my G but you know that "Chilean Seabass" is not what boys think it is and sho not a delicacy

See above. Muthafuccas literally invented that name for it in the 70's to make it more "attractive" to the American market

Buttttttttt back to the topic at hand which is this scust bytch

:mjlol:
:myman: