Katie Forbes

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll give Katie Forbes this much: seeing her with Rob in Vegas last year and judging from every appearance, she seems like a consistently happy chick. Hope they go the distance.

since nikkaz on here never been with a real double x chromosome female with fake boobs at the very least.
they have no idea.
a sexually secure female happy with her body by augmentation.
with a socially tranquil disposition and happy.
is a real joy to be around to be really honest.
only issue you will have is her being so forward to strangers. That her action and naivette could lead to dsnger. Yet if you able to get across her being selective. In who she shows this forwardness to and the environment in which it occurs.
then you should have no issues.
if she never gets that forwardness and the idea of a time and place for everything.
then that will be what causes issues. Which could present danger to red flags and deal breaker. Past that,...her disposition will be so much fun. You will have nuffin but a ball with ol girl.

art barr

*tip.
never let an augmented woman play justify my love in a dilapidated seedy bar.

trust me,....it ruins it.

fukk that song.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Katie Forbes just seems like fun. Like, drinking at noon and annoying the neighbors with the noise from your above-ground pool kinda fun. Like, that one friend who is always up to smoke and fukk around with your hair color fun. I don't know if I'd date her, but I bet Rob's having a lot of fun doing so.

this.

just don't play justify my love around the wrong crowd.

art barr

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
"let's order some delivery food" :mjgrin:

b04TSGz.jpg

Qt671Jj.gif

bI5Paap.gif

khoolAG.jpg