Kat Williams needs to be called out for Causing all that comotion just to promote that Trash Ass Netflix special

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Katy should be canceled until he gets his licc bacc on that 12 year old who whooped his ass

And club shay Shay is still trash :umad:
None of the coli militants can pinpoint a classic moment from that boring ass podcast that isn’t a part of Katts episode, which I turned off because it was stupid

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I just want to point out he also went on Joe Rogan, said some wild shyt about trans people and nothing happened. His shows weren't cancelled, his venue wasn't cancelled, nothing. Chalk it up as another example that no one is really being "cancelled" today, that shyt is just a talking point for white boys who are mad they can't say the n-word. So why do black people carry water for them by complaining about cancel culture that doesn't exist...

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The "Jacksonville" special was the last funny one I saw (I didn't see this most recent one)
And a lot of people thought that was was trash too

To shoot Kat some bail........it ain't been a funny stand up special from a top black comedian in a minute. Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle had moments in their last joints but not like an entire special I came away from thinking it was funny as hell. I hate to say it but ....Andrew Schulz might be the best comedian of the last 1-2 yrs (imo)

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I didn't watch his interview or his special but the impression I got from clips of the interview was that he was telling his truth. Nothing about it seemed like he was trying to be funny. Chapelle and Katt Williams have seemed to taken the stance of telling what they deem as the truth on the public stage and if people laugh it's an added bonus

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I went to his live show and fell asleep. :snoop: . Most exciting part was the fist fight in the crowd :umad:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing is he didn't say anything he hasn't been saying.

i was surprised the interview went that wild. he said the same shyt he been saying in interviews for almost a decade.

i guess cacs just caught ahold of it this time and it went mega viral?