@Kasper Karr - Harvard Med Student, Gay, Og Blood, and Aids Patient? Admitted Trump Voter * FUKKING A MODERATOR?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How can you not tell your alt friend Kasper that accusing someone of being a felon and going to prison for sexual assualt
:mjlol: I ain't read the whole thread. Idc about this shyt. You tagged me and I jumped in there. You lucky I replied at all.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
@Kasper KArr claims to be a very young man in college
He signed up to the coli 10 years ago.
So if he 20, he would have signed up at 10 years old.

He goes at certain posters for whatever reasons.
The last poster he went at, that poster dealt with him in private.
The poster was then convinced that Kasper is an undercover offisah

Kasper has now been acting tough with me. Doing the same shyt.

Before this he was seeking sex from male posters.
And having sex with women who have aids.
Well jtbf if we had internet and measage boards when i was 10 i definitely would have signed up. And if we keeping it all the way funky i was trolling my ass off at way bigger age than even 20 :wow:

Im not proud of it :francis:

I mean ok yeah, the trolling itself i had down to an science. More like an art form, and i did what i did quite well and did indeed pride myself on it at the time. It was one of the few things i actually excelled at. :myman:

I guess what im trying to say breh, is.....u know what, i cant even remember what i was trying to say. My claim to fame, one of my greatest accomplishments was trolling message boards. :picard:

Thats a pretty heavy L i been carrying up a very tall, steep hill. I always knew that on some level, but saying it out loud, publically.... :mjcry: Just damn.

Carry on breh :mjcry:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well jtbf if we had internet and measage boards when i was 10 i definitely would have signed up. And if we keeping it all the way funky i was trolling my ass off at way bigger age than even 20 :wow:

Im not proud of it :francis:

I mean ok yeah, the trolling itself i had down to an science. More like an art form, and i did what i did quite well and did indeed pride myself on it at the time. It was one of the few things i actually excelled at. :myman:

I guess what im trying to say breh, is.....u know what, i cant even remember what i was trying to say. My claim to fame, one of my greatest accomplishments was trolling message boards. :picard:

Thats a pretty heavy L i been carrying up a very tall, steep hill. I always knew that on some level, but saying it out loud, publically.... :mjcry: Just damn.

Carry on breh :mjcry:

Peace and love to you.
What I will say is this.
There are a few people here, I am sure, that if they caught that poster, that would be it.

I understand these are women and gay men who understand not what life is really about.

I assure you, if that poster and any who use the alt get caught slipping, it will be a bad time.
Peace and love to you family.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Damn, I thought this beef started with the whole @Billy Ocean debacle but it's been going on this long?!:mjtf:

See when parents and kids are being threatened with death and sexual assault.
When lies like saying one is a felon and went to prison for vile crimes.
When one is telling dudes sexual shyt.
And it goes on and on.

What it says is that these are little 4chaan immature gay men and silly women who never seen violence.

There are things you do not do.
And they been passed their place.