Karrueche... :manny: I just like saying her name

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Lol at posting four men without confirmation and using that as evidence of being a whore.

Lol at you claiming that beat down Chris brown gave Rihanna was him just defending himself.

I saw his face and I saw hers. There's no way you can claim he did that because he was just defending himself.

Your new name is Mediafakeout

You a fan?

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd be a dummy if you date Rihanna. She's a loose cannon. A lot of nikkas don't know that she's the big reason why the fight happened between her and Chris. She's no where near being a lady. I'll take sweet little ole Kurrueche over ghetto, whore ass Rih any day.

u know nothing of Karrueche personally to make this assumption that she's this nice sweet girl

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
u know nothing of Karrueche personally to make this assumption that she's this nice sweet girl

After the Rihanna situation and the public backlash, Breezy smarten up. Go figure. That man is EXTRA careful with the people/girls he accompany his self with.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the Rihanna situation and the public backlash, Breezy smarten up. Go figure. That man is EXTRA careful with the people/girls he accompany his self with.

he's smarten up?
so i guess the club throwing bottles thing never happened huh?

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
lol @ "i rather have kids with her than rihanna" yea, karrueche can teach your daughters how to be submissive and accept cheating from their boyfriends. I'd take Rihanna 10/10/. Got her own money so you don't have to worry about her being a gold digger and her body >>>

Rihanna would teach your daughter how to be a slut and accept getting physical abuse :beli:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
he's smarten up?
so i guess the club throwing bottles thing never happened huh?

That's all you have? Let's not forget a second party was involved. Let's not forget Drake's crew threw the first bottle. Let's not forget Breezy wanted to end the beef but Drake wanted to prove that he's black. Let's not forget.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
true. I wouldn't be with either of them if I had money tho.

ibnIrPph382UBh.gif

Edit: I don't even remember making this post :why:

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Exactly. She punched and scratched the dude face up to the point where he had to defend himself. Rihanna is a WHORE!! She cheated on Breezy first with her ex. Here's the list of nikkas that smashed Rih...

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Rihanna-Ex-Boyfriend.jpg
Rihanna-and-Matt-Kemp-Sightings.jpg

rihanna_ashton_kutcher_things_are_getting_serious.jpg

images

And that's just a few.

Bunch of gossiping ass nikkas in this thread :patrice:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rhianna made 50 million last year STFU. And what do you know about this girl other then she was cool with being a side hoe that makes her wifey status?:stopitslime:

Exactly what I'm saying. Dude said he's willing to make her wifey status because she has low self esteem and will accept her position. What the fukk is wrong with nikkas these days? Have her as your side chick? Sure. But wifey? Hell NO.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Exactly what I'm saying. Dude said he's willing to make her wifey status because she has low self esteem and will accept her position. What the fukk is wrong with nikkas these days? Have her as your side chick? Sure. But wifey? Hell NO.

Kobe bout to come through next season and crush the buildings.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Rhianna made 50 million last year STFU. And what do you know about this girl other then she was cool with being a side hoe that makes her wifey status?:stopitslime:
I know she hasnt been ran through by drake & meek mill you upset bytch FOH:umad:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know she hasnt been ran through by drake & meek mill you upset bytch FOH:umad:
Oh so Chris found her as a virgin and she never has no other dikk :stopitslime: Yall just think cuz she the quiet and reserved she is less likely to cheat. And rhianna is the flaunt it in your face time makes her a whore. Y'all really show y'all real insecurities in yall posts:dwillhuh: