karma is a dirty bytch

Trouble

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You straight for a couple more years. My daughter is 9 and her body is forming and i just know im going to have to choke one of these lil dudes around here

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its ova man..

Just better hope her ass dont catch a STD from Jayquan before she turn 18 :lolbron:

But then you gon have to worry about college :pachaha:

:to:

Daps
Always a lil nikka out there that will out game your daughter

Men teach their sons the game also

Don't forget that :yes:

you obviously dont understand "game" if you believe this. If you know the game and someone out games you, then you wanted them to out game you.

:ohhh:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
My daughters mayday was today. I see lil young nikkas 5 yrs old already tryna mack. Hittin her wit tha :shaq:. One lil nikka named kash, look like a mindless behavior reject (haircut and all),like a lil :dwillhuh:with a mohawk, be chasin her n pushing her down in the jumps a lot...

I smutted a lotta girls out when i was younger... now i got a daughter, and, you know, damn i dont want karma to bite me in my ass.. :wow::to:

:no:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Who name's their kid "kash"? I once knew a dude that named his pitbull kash...even that's corny

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

Doesnt matter how much "game" you give her. Her being immune to getting played dont make her immune to being a toss up. She got the same genes you got and you probably was a hoe.

There's nothing you can do bruh. I've met some of the trillest dads on earth, and proceeded to get swallowed till I was hollow by their daughters later on that same day

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Who name's their kid "kash"? I once knew a dude that named his pitbull kash...even that's corny

Werd man these hoes is gettin outta contol with these names

Even worse she already got one that be simpin on her. Tryna pull out her chair in class... she steady chasin this kash nikka this nikka 4 already catchin losses