Karen Freaks out & quickly finds out

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Not mad she got smacked…. But he’s a fukking lame for recording in the first place

Don't understand how you get to that conclusion. I love people recording others and holding them accountable for their actions. Whether it's a police officer or a wild Karen harassing my loved ones, I'd want someone like him documenting it

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
No, you are right. I did not see the first video. I watched the one where she was attacking him. He should have minded his business on that first video. No need for insults, but I understand some of you can't help yourselves.

:laugh: My apologies. Internet culture has conditioned me to say certain things. Again, I’m sorry

IS THIS A COLI FIRST? TWO BACK TO BACK APOLOGIES? WTF IS GOING ON HERE? :laff:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah.. minding your business is always undefeated to stay out of some bullshyt

But chick earned every bit of that smack. She was already in some shyt with someone else then walked all the way across the parking lot to grab his phone.

He giggled it off like a lil girl but she struck him at least twice… don’t put your hands on anyone unless youre prepared for the consequences.

Then called the police once she realized she would get fukked up just to sick the cops on him (some white people literally do believe the police are their personal bodyguards regardless of their actions).

L for everyone involved but should be a bigger L for her.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't press charges if I was him. Just make your money off of youtube hits
Breh needs to charge and civilly sue the bytch. Wtf are you talking about?

They are always ready to charge brehs and ruin their lives