Detroit
I wouldn't press charges if I was him. Just make your money off of youtube hits

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Not mad she got smacked…. But he’s a fukking lame for recording in the first place
How is he lame for recording her actions that led to his response? If he had not recorded the actions, she would get away with lying about him assaulting her. Him recording her was protecting himself from prosecution.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is he lame for recording her actions that led to his response? If he had not recorded the actions, she would get away with lying about him assaulting her. Him recording her was protecting himself from prosecution.

Because it wasn’t his motherfukking business…. Crackas think they are entitled to your private space just because it’s so called public space…. It’s a reason why he recorded 2 flabby white broads and 2 extremely capable looking men having a similar disagreement… Yall slow and fall for the okey doke every time

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Because it wasn’t his motherfukking business…. Crackas think they are entitled to your private space just because it’s so called public space…. It’s a reason why he recorded 2 flabby white broads and 2 extremely capable looking men having a similar disagreement… Yall slow and fall for the okey doke every time
No, you are right. I did not see the first video. I watched the one where she was attacking him. He should have minded his business on that first video. No need for insults, but I understand some of you can't help yourselves.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you are right. I did not see the first video. I watched the one where she was attacking him. He should have minded his business on that first video. No need for insults, but I understand some of you can't help yourselves.

:laugh: My apologies. Internet culture has conditioned me to say certain things. Again, I’m sorry