Kanye’s Ability to Make Music Ruined by… His Dentist? Alt Right Homo Makes Shocking Claims

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Kanye been making weirdo music for a long time… he needs to get away from those leeches in the industry and some political parties as well.

Someone needs to also slap the Koon out of him and bring him back to his senses who really cares about him.

We need Kanye with the backpack and swag back, we don’t need the dusty Power Ranger boots Kanye.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
man this is stupid as hell. nitrous oxide is easily attainable... you dont have to go through a dentist to get it. :usure:

what kind of a drug addict crashes out over nitrous oxide? that shyt is barely even bad for you. take some b12 supplements and youre good.

if anything, Ye has probably shrunk his brain by depriving it of oxygen. what an idiot.

i reported this post... i hope your account got hacked, cause.. damn.
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Between pissing off them people (and you know who that refers to) and probably being an a-hole to many others in general, being difficult to deal with etc, Kanye has prob made alot of unnecessary enemies.

At that level, they deal with you in grimey but non-street ways. They set you up with 1 shady person, who messes you up. And then from there in order to "help" you get back right, they set you up with other shady soul-less characters. These ppl have connections to your vices, but these ppl will take to depths you never imagined. Then you start hiring/firing multiple "handlers" bc you get too far gone for previous handlers. You can't look at that dentist and tell me you think he's a good person.

I don't think Kanye will make it out of this, but I hope I'm wrong.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Between pissing off them people (and you know who that refers to) and probably being an a-hole to many others in general, being difficult to deal with etc, Kanye has prob made alot of unnecessary enemies.

At that level, they deal with you in grimey but non-street ways. They set you up with 1 shady person, who messes you up. And then from there in order to "help" you get back right, they set you up with other shady soul-less characters. These ppl have connections to your vices, but these ppl will take to depths you never imagined. Then you start hiring/firing multiple "handlers" bc you get too far gone for previous handlers. You can't look at that dentist and tell me you think he's a good person.

I don't think Kanye will make it out of this, but I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah that could be true, but Kanye was still generating billions for corporations via his Yeezy brand. If instead of tweeting his anti-semetic comments he was recorded saying them, Adidas and other corporations would have done everything in their power to prevent it from leaking. I'm sure Diageo (Ciroc's owner) did everything in their power to prevent that Cassie tape from leaking while they were still in partnership.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Milo is a piece of shyt liar who can't be taken for his word, however I do think Kanye is on drugs and surrounded by people who are harming him. He has too much money to account for without a proper financial team. Last we heard, his cousin was in charge of doling out money for him. I'm sure he's being robbed blind without knowing it, from cash to items.

This isn't too far off from how Michael Jackson ended up, secluded in a bubble of yes men, including a doctor willing to over medicate him at will.