Kanye West’s Net Worth is Now officially 3 Billion

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
The irony. You support ADOS but support a black man who supports white supremacy... Interesting
I work for a white supremacist.

I shop at grocery stores owned by white supremacists.

I'm using an internet service owned by white supremacists.

SO ARE YOU.:mjlol:

You have NO POINT.

WE LIVE IN AMERICA STUPID.

Show me someone who has been able to avoid indirectly supporting white supremacy.

I'll wait.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I work for a white supremacist.

I shop at grocery stores owned by white supremacists.

I'm using an internet service owned by white supremacists.

SO ARE YOU.:mjlol:

You have NO POINT.

WE LIVE IN AMERICA STUPID.

Show me someone who has been able to avoid indirectly supporting white supremacy.

I'll wait.

That's involuntary support. Completely different. Terrible argument

Legalese

Banned
Daps
He was already close to a billion when he pretended to be in debt.

yyy

All Star
Daps
Uhhh, yes I do. Wtf

I'll diversify after. Gimme the cash now
What would you even do with the cash now? What does diversify after even mean? How many Billionaires are pure cash? It doesn't even make any sense. I read the article he's a clearly a billionaire. His stake in Yeezy by itself is worth more than 1 billion and is battling with Jordan sneakers for supremacy in that market. Why would he sell everything right now? If I had to guess after Yeezy's deal with Addidas expires Kanye should just take over marketing, production and distribution for the shoe and control everything. If that's too much then he should renegotiate the deal with Addidas to get more than 15% revenue (less when you subtract expenses). If Kanye got 140 million at 15% profits, that means that the company bought in 933.33 billion dollars last year. Companies sell for, as the article indicated, 10x revenue. So even if revenues shrink because Kanye and his team have to develop the wherewithal to do everything that Adidas was helping them do, they wouldn't be cut drastically. Let's say Kanye takes control of the company and revenues drop by a 3rd. to 622.22 billion. Multiply that by 10. Now Kanye is worth 6 Billion plus. This is why you don't just sell companies, or make a billion dollars all liquid.

Money serves to purposes, as a means of exchange and as a storer of wealth. No Billionaire in their right mind would have 1 billion in liquid assets. That money needs to be directed to smart investments to make more money.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So we are supposed to believe this goofball has a 3 billion net “worth” and he literally makes no money from music, doesn’t own his own masters and went I to debt after fukking up his tours/venues with his antics.

fukk outta here.

he magically is worth more than Michael Jordan, who has been working since 1984-85? Yea okay. Dude found some monopoly game money during the quarantine clearly.

So where does this figure magically come from? The adidas deal isn’t worth 50% and it’s not like he came into it with money. They assume all of the risk, maintain the sweatshops the apparel is produced in and they have to market/ship/distribute it.

call this motherfukker Capye West for now on

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
So we are supposed to believe this goofball has a 3 billion net “worth” and he literally makes no money from music, doesn’t own his own masters and went I to debt after fukking up his tours/venues with his antics.

fukk outta here.

he magically is worth more than Michael Jordan, who has been working since 1984-85? Yea okay. Dude found some monopoly game money during the quarantine clearly.

So where does this figure magically come from? The adidas deal isn’t worth 50% and it’s not like he came into it with money. They assume all of the risk, maintain the sweatshops the apparel is produced in and they have to market/ship/distribute it.

call this motherfukker Capye West for now on

He has 250 million in liquid assets and full ownership of Yeezy Brand which is worth over $1 billion due to annual revenue of over $100 million from the 15% received from adidas for overall sales which amounted to over $1 billion in 2019.

When you factor in the market value of Yeezy and his liquid assets he is worth about $1.4 billion.

it’s ridiculous how many of you think billionaire have all their money in liquid assets
.:mjlol: