¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol he really thought they would clear that backstreet boy sample overnight. This shyt ain’t coming out
It's just 1 song. He could drop the rest and put the Backstreet Boy song out later on the deluxe.

:snoop:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don't blame her. Her verse was SUPER viral like 2 years ago, everyone using it on TikTok and Twitter and she was pushing hard to get it released or even buy it off him and he refused :yeshrug:
I would've still cleared it, she just said she has a new album out, all that is, is more promo.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just 1 song. He could drop the rest and put the Backstreet Boy song out later on the deluxe.

:snoop:
Need to hold Ye accountable for feeling entitled here, this is bad planning. Why you sample Backstreet, write and record a whole track, go through multiple listening parties, and not have the sample cleared. Ye looking for any excuse to not drop, probably because the numbers was about to be low.

Looking at that rant video, all I see is blatant Juelzing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Need to hold Ye accountable for feeling entitled here, this is bad planning. Why you sample Backstreet, write and record a whole track, go through multiple listening parties, and not have the sample cleared. Ye looking for any excuse to not drop, probably because the numbers was about to be low.

Looking at that rant video, all I see is blatant Juelzing
Off his meds and blaming everyone and everything else for his collapse