¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
a black KKK hood while his seed on stage is ...

The Circus continues ...
Im no Kanye supporter....

but its funny how that costume is ingrained in black people (no matter the color) as KKK

Its an Executioner outfit. BUT knowing Kanye, he is doing Black KKK (on some reverse shyt)

This nygga Ye just be extra

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
I was made out to be crazy when I said only dudes on TheColi and some chews hate Ye. This irrefutable proof. Y’all dudes be wanting to be down so bad.
What are you even talking about? People singing in a restaurant is irrefutable proof of what exactly in your eyes? You could gather that many people to support anything under the sun.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was made out to be crazy when I said only dudes on TheColi and some chews hate Ye. This irrefutable proof. Y’all dudes be wanting to be down so bad.

A mod (whose name rhymes with 'sex') bushed me for making those threads, :mjlol:Mfer was in his feelings simply because people just didn't give a fukk about Ye wilding out.

Mystic

All Star
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

A mod (whose name rhymes with 'sex') bushed me for making those threads, :mjlol:Mfer was in his feelings simply because people just didn't give a fukk about Ye wilding out.

Playboy keep my name out your mouth directly or indirectly. Especially when you're telling lies.

It's not just the subject of Kanye.

We've had 10-15+ reports on LED coming into Kanye threads derailing them, asking dumb ass questions, "why are we still talking about this?", all kinds of shyt like that. Like I said, running interference.

I ignored all of them until @Unknown Poster made a thread about Kanye hanging out with Nick Fuentes and Milo Yiannopoulos and what the fukk happened?

LED comes in there fake concern talking about "I don't think we should promote white supremacy on The Coli".

How much of this goofy shyt are we supposed to ignore? :dahell:

Thank you. Buddy is acting like someone said "I enjoy Kanye West's music" and we perma-banned them. :what:

Fred.

I don't have an issue with you being a Kanye fan. I have an issue with the excessive dikk riding and trying to deflect ANY criticism of him. Man was hanging out with white supremacists and your dumb ass tried to derail multiple threads. Tell the fukking truth.

Fred.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Playboy keep my name out your mouth directly or indirectly. Especially when you're telling lies.

I don't have an issue with you being a Kanye fan. I have an issue with the excessive dikk riding and trying to deflect ANY criticism of him. Man was hanging out with white supremacists and your dumb ass tried to derail multiple threads. Tell the fukking truth.

Fred.
:yeshrug: Ye got a big dikk, breh

• Haha
Reactions: hex

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I personally think Kanye is a clown but that's neither here nor there.

Multiple people reported @Low End Derrick for derailing various threads with his stanning. Which I responded to.

Now he's in here lying for sympathy. It's corny.

Fred.
:myman: You're also a BB fan.

:salute: My nikka Big Dikk Hex. You are forever good in my book.

• Haha
Reactions: hex