¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That Vultures bullshyt was underwhelming as hell. Album is going to be a bunch of half baked ghostwritten meandering bullshyt salvaged only by Ty$’s professionalism
You think so? Or that's the consensus?

I don't think this project can miss with Ty$ involved. He's a great artist that knows how to structure songs and works well with collaborations. I think there will be gems on this

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s fair i figured the intro was timbo oh well…….besides that , timbo still got heat, hell this track is crazy to me :yeshrug:

Timbaland still has heat. He's just nowhere near as consistent as he once was. The genius in his production is still there. It still blows my mind that J. Cole got the "Amari" track from him and that was just Timbaland playing around in the studio. He lost the file and the beat had to be re-created from scratch.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Timbaland still has heat. He's just nowhere near as consistent as he once was. The genius in his production is still there. It still blows my mind that J. Cole got the "Amari" track from him and that was just Timbaland playing around in the studio. He lost the file and the beat had to be re-created from scratch.
I feel like with timbo they(established type artists)try to be different and want to be the one to have that ONE timbo track that’s crazy , for example…the jay z tracks on the magna carter album , mid right….but that’s what the camel picked :mjlol: I know timbo has better

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
yjlrwgri4f5c1.png