Kanye West , Lil Uzi and another man all get matching tattoos with each other

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Would I do it ? No but I love it :yeshrug:

Men need to get back to loving men :dame:

A thousand years ago men would tell each other I love you with all my heart and that was normal conversation tell your best friend that today :russ::dame:

Women have convinced us that brotherly love is wrong or gay while calling us homophobic and claiming to be lgbt Allies:mjlol:. It’s projection.

Breh is going through a public divorce where his whore wife ruined the family, publicly disrespected the father of her children for a 9 month Fling and women see nothing wrong with such behavior.

It’s a good thing that he’s surrounded by men who love him and care about him .

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

A thousand years ago men would tell each other I love you with all my heart and that was normal conversation tell your best friend that today :russ::dame:

Women have convinced us that brotherly love is wrong or gay while calling us homophobic and claiming to be lgbt Allies:mjlol:. It’s projection.

Breh is going through a public divorce where his whore wife ruined the family, publicly disrespected the father of her children for a 9 month Fling and women see nothing wrong with such behavior.

Just admit you gay fam, save the conjecture. It's 2022, be as fruity as you want.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

:dame:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Getting matching tats with a sassy savage and a rich man’s Isaiah Rashad brehs

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Uzi face look like "yes i got this nikka ye to get a matching tat"

Ye face says "i gotta stop running behind all these young nikkas but i cant"