Future, Metro Boomin & Kanye West - Like That Remix (Drake and J Cole diss)

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Sean John resale market about to go brazy

:jbhmm:
I don’t know. I resale and Sean John never got the resurgence some of the other brands from that era got. I don’t know if this would be enough to change that but …

… I’m definitely going to keep and eye on it

:takedat:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tumblr_n6kl1z1GFv1r2tieoo1_500.gif
:damn:Who’s next!!!!!!

Wales’ turn

hip-hop-harry-whos-next.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas really making it impossible for Kendrick to win. The more nikkas jump in the easier it is for Drake to demolish them

You know how hard it is to make an ENTIRE song dissing one nikka and it not get boring or repetitive???? Unless its Ye, that nikka has enough problems to make an entire album dissing him. :heh:

But if you have 10 targets, you can give each nikka a couple bars and its up. You won. Thats why push ups was so effective. He about to let all these nikkas release some bullshyt and take em all out in a single song again.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why didn't you quote the whole post?

it's called a discussion and disagreement. but I know you've been dikkriding so much that you're living in extremes.

Idk, seems like an easy win in risks of making yourself look worse. he was catching flak for not supporting Israel during this shyt. But it could absolutely have him in a bind - but I genuinely don't think he would pull the antisemitic or racist shyt on Ross saying what he's saying.

Now if Kanye starts wyling on some "I love Hitler/fukk the Jews" shyt again, then I can see it. But it just seems like a leap right now off hypotheticals we haven't seen throughout any of his beefs

I'm super interested to see what angle Ye takes. Part of me thinks its gonna be like facts and shytting on him for going #1 after being blackballed but i have no idea lmaoooo

I don't mean Kanye, he's a fukking lunatic. And that would actually be antisemitic, so I couldn't blame Drake.

Look man, I know Drake fans are riding high the last week or so, and I genuinely don't want to step on your moment....

But the issue isn't when Drake is winning. It's when he's losing. We already seen that with Pusha T, where he hit eject then went on a "woe is me" tour to garner sympathy instead of actually fighting back. Which at the time (Cole actually did something worse) was unprecedented and frankly should've been the end of anyone taking his battle raps seriously.

So nah I can't objectively say Drake wouldn't stoop to that level, if cornered.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s always hilarious when I see dudes who gotta put a disclaimer when it comes to Kanye because they don’t want to fully admit they are entertained :mjlol:

Talking about “fukk that c00nye, BUT…” :mjlol:

No disclaimer here. Everyone knows Ye lost his mind and it is what it is but if you're going to call him out for being MAGA... then call out Wayne for being MAGA... call out everyone. :manny: And Ye can still produce good music.