Kanye West joins #PassportGang (Brazil)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Kanye West puts social media mayhem on pause for new muse: Troubled rapper, 45, dresses bombshell Brazilian model, 24, in matching 2024 cap on date as he finds time for romance amid public spiral and anti-Semitic outbursts​

• West, 45, was seen on a date with Juliana Nalu, 24, as they arrived at a clothing warehouse in LA on Sunday
  • Earlier, they dined together at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica
  • Nalu is a model born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • The two have been seen together several times in recent days and checked into a hotel together last week
  • West and Nalu, who both wore 2024 hats, were out after he made anti-Semitic statement on social media
  • The rapper's posts got him suspended from both Instagram and Twitter
  • He has also been lambasted for wearing a 'White Lives Matter' shirt at his Paris Fashion Week show
  • The design has been defended by some right-wing media figures and politicians

Kanye West took time out from setting social media alight to romance Brazilian model Juliana Nalu on Sunday in Los Angeles.

The controversial rapper, 45, was spotted heading to a clothing warehouse with Nalu, 24, who wore a gray figure-hugging dress following a string of dates with her in recent days.

Kim Kardashian's ex husband dressed his new muse in a 2024 baseball cap to match his own, suggesting that she's all in on his potential 2024 presidential candidacy.

63327151-0-image-a-34_1665454549460.jpg

63328487-11301565-Stunner_The_Brazilian_beauty_was_born_and_raised_in_Rio_de_Janei-a-76_1665462752798.jpg

63327149-11301565-Dining_out_Prior_to_their_stop_at_the_clothing_warehouse_Kanye_a-a-67_1665462741779.jpg

63327127-11301565-Back_in_black_He_paired_the_hoodie_with_black_sweatpants_with_te-a-65_1665462739040.jpg

63327129-11301565-Showing_off_Nalu_s_gray_dress_which_had_a_suede_texture_featured-a-62_1665462738700.jpg

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
The Coli:

"Despicable! How dare he take advantage of poor foreign woman!"

"See you Nikkas have to pay for p*ssy when you go to Brazil"

"You think these women love you? If you a lame here the you a lame over there"

"Y'all can't handle an independent Black woman so y'all have to take advantage of 3rd world women"

@Godless Liberal CEO aka broke boy hattin' as nikka

@Malcolmxxx_23 aka yuck mouth teeth lightbulb head hattin' ass nikka

@The Hon. Stringer Bell aka jobless ambulance chasing broke hattin' ass nikka

Last edited:

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
The Coli:

"Y'all can't handle an independent Black woman so y'all have to take advantage of 3rd world women"

- Thecoli.com
Also…
“you ain’t got no game”
“You can easily find a chick like this in Walmart”

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
The Coli:

- Thecoli.com
Bro did you read…. It says she is a model, not a poor chick in the favelas. When people say that, they not referencing regular people, we just talking about flying to go fukk a prostitute in the ghetto is wack which unfortunately many do

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Bro did you read…. It says she is a model, not a poor chick in the favelas. When people say that, they not referencing regular people, we just talking about flying to go fukk a prostitute in the ghetto is wack which unfortunately many do

You changed your post lol but w/e.

My guy most passport bros aren't going to the favelas. :mjlol: who told you this?

Most guys I know are fukking with middle class Brazilian women.

Like y'all love to hate and spread misinformation.

One dude fukkin in the fevelas doesn't mean all of them are doing it. Like nikka I have had girls pick up my tab without me knowing. I was annoyed because I don't like that shyt, but if they were poor why would they pay for my drinks?

Man stop hatting it's unbecoming:mjlol: