:russ:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
yo man that's such an L
If I was rich man....

Fukk it... I wouldn't spend my money on owning a massive mansion with multiple sport cars no way
I would get maybe a sub 5 million dollar home, or if less if im not that rich, just two cars and a moderate lifestyle.
But I'd have a full-time cook!
Maybe 2 cooks, one for the first half of the day and one for the second.

And it would be a cook that is also a nutritionist and would only cook me very tasty healthy foods with a good protein to carb to fat ratio,

I'd eat so healthy and have my own gym in the house which really great speakers with sound proof walls.

I would make fitness a core focus of not only my lifestyle but my everyday routine.
Wake up in the morning and the first thing you think about is hypertrophy

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo man that's such an L
If I was rich man....

Fukk it... I wouldn't spend my money on owning a massive mansion with multiple sport cars no way
I would get maybe a sub 5 million dollar home, or if less if im not that rich, just two cars and a moderate lifestyle.
But I'd have a full-time cook!
Maybe 2 cooks, one for the first half of the day and one for the second.

And it would be a cook that is also a nutritionist and would only cook me very tasty healthy foods with a good protein to carb to fat ratio,

I'd eat so healthy and have my own gym in the house which really great speakers with sound proof walls.

I would make fitness a core focus of not only my lifestyle but my everyday routine.
Wake up in the morning and the first thing you think about is hypertrophy

good for you