Kanye west is chasing Busta rhymes for the flabbiest rapper

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

i’ve spoken on plenty occasions about my experiences with manic depression on and off this forum. any person who knows me knows i am bipolar. i was diagnosed at 14 and as you get older it gets worse esp untreated and a lot of people with untreated manic depression will start to experience schizophrenic symptoms as they get older due to the mania aspect and start experience rapid cycling.

i guarantee you don’t even know what i’m even talking about so who the fukk are YOU to question me, someone who’s been dealing with this bullshyt half my life? clown.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i’ve spoken on plenty occasions about my experiences with manic depression on and off this forum. any person who knows me knows i am bipolar. i was diagnosed at 14 and as you get older it gets worse and a lot of people with untreated manic depression with start to experience schizophrenic symptoms due to the mania aspect.
Prove it, post a video.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Not bi polar.

stop quoting me, moron. you’re dumb as hell lol

i’ve been talking on occasion about my struggles with manic depression on here since i signed up. i’ve just been making that up for 4 years? you sound dumb

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
stop quoting me, moron. you’re dumb as hell lol

i’ve been talking on occasion about my struggles with manic depression on here since i signed up. i’ve just been making that up for 4 years? you sound dumb
Lies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i’ve spoken on plenty occasions about my experiences with manic depression on and off this forum. any person who knows me knows i am bipolar. i was diagnosed at 14 and as you get older it gets worse esp untreated and a lot of people with untreated manic depression will start to experience schizophrenic symptoms as they get older due to the mania aspect and start experience rapid cycling.

i guarantee you don’t even know what i’m even talking about so who the fukk are YOU to question me, someone who’s been dealing with this bullshyt half my life? clown.
So am I and I'm not medicated and older than you... I seen what those drugs do first hand. Just trading one problem for another mostly. The side effects are not worth the benefits. Hence why I said it's hilarious to claim it makes anyone happy. No people are just coping. Ain't no happiness is drugs.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So am I and I'm not medicated and older than you... I seen what those drugs do first hand. Just trading one problem for another mostly. The side effects are not worth the benefits. Hence why I said it's hilarious to claim it makes anyone happy. No people are just coping. Ain't no happiness is drugs.

i’m not medicated either.

i’d rather be on mood stabilizers and anti psychotics to “deal” and actually be able to someone live life as a functioning human being than literally unable to function. when i was on Abilify, i wasn’t happy all the time but felt a lot more happiness than i have for years. meds aren’t a cure, they’re simply a stabilizer to help make things a bit easier for us. many people on meds are able to achieve things thus bringing more happiness than they ever were before off meds

i’d trade some weight gain, restless leg syndrome etc for all the bullshyt i deal with now