Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TELL ME HE AINT A DEMON. HE JUST BURNT A FKIN CHURCH....

It’s his childhood home but if we’re taking it literal a “church building” doesn’t mean anything in Christianity :manny:

it’s not sacred like a synagogue or Mosque :whoa:

anyways Kanye kinda crazy so he’ll do anything in the name of “Art” :mindblown:

was that him on fire too?

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
As much as I dislike him for some of the shyt he been saying about slavery and black people and shyt, he is an artist's artist. A real auteur and not many people are touching his dedication or level of detail to his craft. This third show, this visuals were crazy and even the piece w his ex girl and bm at the end has symbolism in it. Gotta say I was impressed.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
As much as I dislike him for some of the shyt he been saying about slavery and black people and shyt, he is an artist's artist. A real auteur and not many people are touching his dedication or level of detail to his craft. This third show, this visuals were crazy and even the piece w his ex girl and bm at the end has symbolism in it. Gotta say I was impressed.

Except artists actually RELEASE their art :lolbron:

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Except artists actually RELEASE their art :lolbron:

Don't get me wrong I think the whole shyt is a grift too, and first and foremost fukk you kanye, but im just referring to the art of the show and the performance itself.

but crazy he removed the take off the red cap jay verse and then goes and remarries his ex. he def a showman til the end.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

right. It’s hard to even draw a line between art and life at this point :patrice:

and it all could be shameless promotion for his album :hubie:

it’s almost like the music is secondary

best music artist/performer/creator since MJ :wow:

and now everyone gonna anticipate the next show

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:russ: Yo Kanye is something else. nikka ended on a cliffhanger. Bride reveal next livestream. Album still ain’t out :laff:

Will Kanye remarry his ex wife?

Will Jay-Z’s verse make the final mix?

Will Marilyn Manson now be inspired to make a rap album?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Brehs!! Oh my god. That was a ghetto opera! The music was amazing. My favorite second was the second to last, Come to life.

No one touching this mans sound or art. He literally gave us a performance art piece just to play his new music. Whether the album comes out or not, he made history.

I especially loved all the moving pictures he had of his mother. I’m sure she’s proud

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Will Kanye remarry his ex wife?

Will Jay-Z’s verse make the final mix?

Will Marilyn Manson now be inspired to make a rap album?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z
GOAT shyt
:wow: