Kanye West accused of drugging and raping former assistant at a Diddy party

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ain’t no way a woman with that much surgery was Kanye assistant WITHOUT her fukking him. That was definitely part of the job requirements. Who we fooling here?

:stopitslime:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
It's weird on one hand diddy was not alone in what he did and I'm glad potential celebs about to be exposed, on the other, I fear those exposed are gonna share the same tones

Kanye is crazy but I can't unsee the potential of scorned women tacking on innocent black men to that case

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Rape accusations are the new onlyfans roll out.:aicmon:

Don't get me wrong, if Kanye did this he should be locked up with The Diddler but if it's ever proven that she's lying she should be given the same time Ye would get.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
The disturbing claims have been made by influencer and former OnlyFans star Lauren Pisciotta, who has already sued West once before.

In June, the social media star alleged that he sexually harassed and stalked her while she worked for him from 2021 until 2022.

------------------------------------------------------------------
So why not include this in the 1st law suit?
Because she was hoping he settled but when he didn't she decided to up the ante and create a :duck:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Last week everyone was enjoying the witch-hunt.. now y'all had enough? :skip:

We been thru this cycle of famous SA cases and the carousel of liars many times. Usher even had dudes trying to get the bag. When y'all entertain all the gossip news and conspiracies it pulls out the scammers eventually, you make a spectacle of these cases and people start getting ideas. But lost in all this is the destruction of the Succesful Black male image. All.over a sudden they all predators. But it was all good a week ago....

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm. I've been steering clear of the gossip, but when there was mention of a celeb larger than Diddy being on tape during one of the sex parties, it would make sense if it was Kanye