Kanye Tweets He Just ****ed Kim So Hard

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Was the biggest ye nuthugger for the longest...

But his antics have been hella pactackey as of late.

When his mom was around, dude was a tad more insane w enough indiscretion to make him edgy and cool.

His mom kept him grounded.

When he was w alexis, he was recording the best material in his career. Its like he had more drive, a purpose to create powerful music. It was heartfelt... It was soulful.

Now ever since he got with this string of swagless white bytches... Dude has been in a terminal mental stooper and i dont see him ever coming out of it.

Its almost as tho the black women in his life (the ones who know and understand a black mans struggest the most) were his ultimate drive n inspiration.

Without them... Hes just a lost lemming with no direction, guidance. A bird with broken wings that descends to an apexual abyss. Only to be forgotten.

What happened Ye? U were my fukkin idol man. U were the sonic preacher in my who influenced me in so many way. U had an appeal that only an eccentric and profound gentleman from the chi could only exude. Always producerally on point (top 3 doa), whimsically and wizard-like w ur metaphors and charsima... Transcending music, arts, culture and society itself and only being rude to prove a point.

Ur fukkin dead to now man...

FUKKIN DEAD.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
images

:zzz:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
Was the biggest ye nuthugger for the longest...

But his antics have been hella pactackey as of late.

When his mom was around, dude was a tad more insane w enough indiscretion to make him edgy and cool.

His mom kept him grounded.

When he was w alexis, he was recording the best material in his career. Its like he had more drive, a purpose to create powerful music. It was heartfelt... It was soulful.

Now ever since he got with this string of swagless white bytches... Dude has been in a terminal mental stooper and i dont see him ever coming out of it.

Its almost as tho the black women in his life (the ones who know and understand a black mans struggest the most) were his ultimate drive n inspiration.

Without them... Hes just a lost lemming with no direction, guidance. A bird with broken wings that descends to an apexual abyss. Only to be forgotten.

What happened Ye? U were my fukkin idol man. U were the sonic preacher in my who influenced me in so many way. U had an appeal that only an eccentric and profound gentleman from the chi could only exude. Always producerally on point (top 3 doa), whimsically and wizard-like w ur metaphors and charsima... Transcending music, arts, culture and society itself and only being rude to prove a point.

Ur fukkin dead to now man...

FUKKIN DEAD.

:ld: