Kanye really gonna wife up this whale? :dead:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate when people say that. she looks like shyt now. her prime was when she was parting with paris hilton and fukking ray j ever since then she has went down hill

i havent banged anyone as hot as her but in my opinion ive banged some decent looking women before. the hottest chick i ever banged i paid for and i plan on topping that so in reality i will be banging someone` hotter than her as long as money speaks

:laff: :russ:

:ohhh: :krs::win:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

yeah i havent in a awhile but for a few when i was on a drought i would go fukk a hooker no problem at all

im a dirty deranged cac and if i was an ape at the zoo id be the kind that wipes his shyt all over the walls :manny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Some women handle pregnancy differently than others. You're a fool if you judge a woman based on how she looks while pregnant. Hell she might bounce right back after the baby comes out. Look at mariah carey for example, she blew up something fierce even tho she had twins, she still looked good. Id judge her looks after the baby and after she had time to get back into shape.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
kim-kardashian-vs-killer-whale-who-wore-it-better.jpg

:russ:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah i havent in a awhile but for a few when i was on a drought i would go fukk a hooker no problem at all

im a dirty deranged cac and if i was an ape at the zoo id be the kind that wipes his shyt all over the walls :manny:

Backpages?

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
Some of you guys sound like fags sometime. You guys are talking about how fat these celebrities look while they are pregnant or right after they give birth. :mindblown::beli:

Every pregnancy is different.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Funny how they got all these fat preggo pics of Kim...but Bey ain't look like that...kinda lends credence to the conspiracy theory