Daps
5_GHTdfx.jpg

:skip:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That's how you know you ain't meant to be skinny. There's woman who are skinny as fukk before and after giving birth.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
that baby put her over the hill for looks. i bet up close with no makeup she is pretty average. i bet her body is beat to shyt now and i bet she is taking huge shyts that clog the toilet and smell bad

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
that baby put her over the hill for looks. i bet up close with no makeup she is pretty average. i bet her body is beat to shyt now and i bet she is taking huge shyts that clog the toilet and smell bad

I bet she looks better than anyone youve ever fukked :usure:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I bet she looks better than anyone youve ever fukked :usure:
i hate when people say that. she looks like shyt now. her prime was when she was parting with paris hilton and fukking ray j ever since then she has went down hill

i havent banged anyone as hot as her but in my opinion ive banged some decent looking women before. the hottest chick i ever banged i paid for and i plan on topping that so in reality i will be banging someone` hotter than her as long as money speaks

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i hate when people say that. she looks like shyt now. her prime was when she was parting with paris hilton and fukking ray j ever since then she has went down hill

i havent banged anyone as hot as her but in my opinion ive banged some decent looking women before. the hottest chick i ever banged i paid for and i plan on topping that so in reality i will be banging someone` hotter than her as long as money speaks

:leon: You don't say