Kanye Just Doesn't Give A F*** Anymore

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Kanye just needs to hire 1-2 goons to follow him in airports.

If you willing to pay 250 grand to get in trouble..pay some stupid nicca 5k to punch someone in the face that's out of line

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Please, brothers, stay in your son's lives. This is what happens when we let women raise men

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they are gonna jam him up sooner or
later with that dramatic diva bullshyt.
2n7jhps.jpg

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Britney Spears Connection in Kanye West Attack | TMZ.com

The photog who was attacked by Kanye West at LAX Friday is the SAME paparazzo who was attacked by Britney Spears in the famous umbrella incident ... TMZ has learned.

The pap -- who goes by the name Dano -- was on the receiving end of crazy Britney's Mary Poppins-style attack back in 2007. The word on the street was that Dano was more than a tad aggressive.

After the umbrella incident ... Dano put the umbrella (she left it on the street and he picked it up) on eBay. He also put the Ford Explorer she dented on the website and the bidding reached more than $30k.

But those figures are small potatoes ... we're told he also raked in a fortune from his video of the incident.

As for Friday's incident ... we broke the story .... Dano wants to press charges and Kanye is now a felony suspect for attempted robbery.
:snoop:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Video: They Got Yeezy On The Edge: Kanye West Attacks Papparazzi! [Updated Better Angle]

:gladbron:.... He said I 'll pay the 250 grand I don't care.

Then the Paparazzi guy was selling the shyt out of it ....

He pretended that he didn't want the attention, after the incident kept covering his face and shyt but he kept egging Kanye to attack him initially. :troll:

Had emt get and the police have him on record that he was having heart problems looking like this:deadmanny::laff::laff:

The whole time, he was probably like:blessed:..... The struggle is over..:eat:

Can't believe Kanye allows these paparazzi to play him like that.,,, :patrice:

I am also thinking of a career change too make a quick 250 grand....

"HAM! nikka! me and Jigga!"