Kanye has never wrote an entire song by hiself #genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Kanye is absolute fukking trash, seriously. Em has made some of the worst music in hip hop and is one of the worst producers in hip hop history. If havoc drops one great solo album he'd be ahead of kanye as far as rappers/producers, and if nas produced a wack album he'd be ahead just by being a much better rapper.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
]

6av7U5b.gif

good gif

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Dr. Dre is from the 80's. I'll give him a pass for not writing his own shyt. But never fukked with puffy in the 90's and I can't fukk with Kanye now if he can't write his own shyt.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which is why he's not GOAT rapper, cuz his pen game is fictitious:duck:

Daps
OP's pathetic, bumping this old hating ass thread again and again by himself. You're a diehard 50 Cent and Eminem stan in 2014 man, this shyt is old.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Does anyone know for a fact what Kanye did and didn't do creative-wise... or are we just speculating?

Far as the production... it seems to me soon as nikkas see another dude's name in the credits, it becomes "HE DID IT AND KANYE DIDN'T DO shyt"... which is probably about as far off as can be. Kanye had Jon Brion in his credits, he had Devo Springsteen in his credits, Bink in credits, Mike Dean in credits... it's not like nikkas are ghost-producing and he's sayin' he did it all singlehandedly. Most producers collab time-to-time.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Does anyone know for a fact what Kanye did and didn't do creative-wise... or are we just speculating?

Far as the production... it seems to me soon as nikkas see another dude's name in the credits, it becomes "HE DID IT AND KANYE DIDN'T DO shyt"... which is probably about as far off as can be. Kanye had Jon Brion in his credits, he had Devo Springsteen in his credits, Bink in credits, Mike Dean in credits... it's not like nikkas are ghost-producing and he's sayin' he did it all singlehandedly. Most producers collab time-to-time.

linear notes confirms kanye is rihanna2.0

why dodnt his "fans" know these things dont you BUY the albums :patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.