Kanye done dyed his hair pink now

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
What the fukk are you talking about? I'm not gonna act like he suddenly started being a fukkboi, but he definitely made the best music out several years.

Every kanye west album was pretty damn good. "Never made the dopest music" You telling me in 2010 any nikka in the world was making better music than MBDTF? If you have an answer besides kanye, then you're wrong. College dropout was definitely one of the top 3 best releases that year as well as when graduation dropped. You trippin

There's a reason he still gets a pass and it's definitely not cuz of white people, most white people cant stand him anymore.

You're arguing with someone who became a rap fan with the 8 mile soundtrack, which literally came out two years before Kanye debut

:heh:

Dudes a dikk riding faccot, he loves the attention

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Dude is obviously bi-polar and on some serious anti psychotic medication.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
When The College Dropout came out, this is pretty much the image his struggle music gave me. And I'm not the only one who thought this.

More than a decade later, hip hop's followed his footsteps into the trash bin :blessed:

To be fair, Father Stretch My Hands is surprisingly one of the best songs he's ever done, and that's recent for him. Though it being great has little to do with him and everything to do with Metro and Cudi :mjlol:

He never made the dopest music. Only suburb casuals thought this. His audience and angle hasn't changed from day one. But y'all will pretend like he 'suddenly' went left when his mom died. And you will continue using that silly excuse to avoid the reality that Kanye has always been an attention-whore suburb pop-leaning lame :mjlol:

that song is dope, but he's literally the WORST part of that song. his part is cringeworthy and embarrassing.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Dude dyes his hair, and people ITT advocating for him to commit that?

:patrice: