Kanye and Kim argue about her Revealing pics .....SIMP!

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So what's the example of millionaires and child support you have? And did they get married in Cali?
I dunno how Cali laws are but I have a female friend that makes 6 figures and gets child support from one of her exes who makes significantly less. My male friend jumps from job to job sleeping with fat women for a place to stay rent free because he pays child support. My old coworker works 4 jobs to pay child support. I also have friends with benefits that make more than some of their baby dads. One of them has a really good government job. I mean, I can go on and on. shyt, when I moved here, one of my other female friends had a whole house paid off and truck from the baby father off child support then she had dudes in and out the crib while the kids were asleep. As men, we all know this. Child support is specifically built to fukk men over that's why we keep her if she's pregnant til the kid turns 18.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Forbes is pretty reliable

Forbes is guessing based on sales of Kylie Jenners company, but has never come up with anything concrete. They are all “estimates”.

Kylie owns her own company, and is managed by her mother. The Company is not publicly traded. Where exactly are these numbers coming from? Where did Forbes get this information?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kanye’s change is really genuine and he is on the Christian tip. This relationship is doomed to fail. Once your perspective on life changes and your dealing with someone who’s views are extremely different then yours then that’s a whole heap of problems.

I’ll be surprised if they are still together next year.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
They are moving in two different directions. Can't be good for their marriage or home life.

I'm SURE both have made concessions with each others lifestyles but we may be hitting the fork in the road.

Kanye's too radical change isn't fitting with Kim and her family's income maker...ATTENTION. They'll try to work it out but if this is truly real, this relationship will NOT last

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This is the outfit he was mad about? :dwillhuh:

This isn't even the most revealing outfit she's ever worn.

kim-kardashian-2019-met-gala-0.jpg

kim-kardashian-2019-met-gala-6.jpg
She's literally been naked and this is the hill he chooses to die on :turtleskip:.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after actually watching the clip which most of yall didnt. as usual.

Kanye walking out wasnt childish. Kanye not trying to speak with base in his voice to his wife isnt simpish either. thats his wife not his gf, not some random. if you're trying to have a conversation and not a big blow up argument or make her feel like you're bullying her because of too much base in your voice or scaring her(ask your ladies does it some what scare them when you raise your voice, especially those of us who have some bass in our voices?) they will tell you yes. we're not women so we dont necessarily get that concept right away.

Kanye in his what? late 30's early 40's is a grown a... man with kids. Kim is a grown a... woman same age with kids.

When does the extra instagram sexy pics, sexy outfits stop? 50? 60? i mean at what point do you move over and let a new young chick have that lane? you did your thang, you had a great run. time to be a mother, a wife and grow the hell up. that overtly sexly life is literally for the young ladies. it doesnt mean you cant keep it tight and right and be sexy overall. it means you shouldnt be shooting for the sexiest look like you're 25 with no kids. and thats without throwing in the I found Jesus card. Now if you throw that end. sure she has a point "I'm not there yet. and just because you're there doesnt mean i'm automatically there."

he just got a wake up call in marriage. just because 2 people love one another and do a lot together. doesnt mean we're always on the same page. thats a cold reality of marriage. which is why it makes it rough. which is why he did the right thing by saying Ok and leaving. there was nothing more for him to say at that point. he made his case. she told him why she wasnt feeling it. and that was that. what yall want him to do? blow up more about it and watch them fight like cats and dogs on national TV for all to see. just for our entertainment? there was nothing else to say. he made his point. she heard him. he heard her. thats where they stand at the moment.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kanye’s change is really genuine and he is on the Christian tip. This relationship is doomed to fail. Once your perspective on life changes and your dealing with someone who’s views are extremely different then yours then that’s a whole heap of problems.

I’ll be surprised if they are still together next year.
it is. because it meant you chose your wife under a different understanding of life and spirituality. now that you're in on the truth(assuming for arguments sake he is). then its going to be a tougher road now that you're changing and your spouse isnt. ) but he better not be the one to call it quits. aint nothing christian about getting a divorce because you dont like your wife dressing sexy. now what could happen is she always feels stressed about what she thinks he's thinking about how she dresses and about her soul. and if she isnt ready to change now. she might get up and leave just to stop feeling judged. even though kanye never has to mention it again. its burning in her mind as we speak. because she knows its true.but if she isnt mentally /spiritually ready to switch things up. that will keep burning. its literally like watching a vampire have to deal with a constant light shining on him and feeling that burning feeling. that light will burn thru that darkness. so either you start trying to change for the best or run away from that light. your choice.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Forbes is guessing based on sales of Kylie Jenners company, but has never come up with anything concrete. They are all “estimates”.

Kylie owns her own company, and is managed by her mother. The Company is not publicly traded. Where exactly are these numbers coming from? Where did Forbes get this information?

You could write and ask if it means that much to you.