Kanye and Jay-Z, fakkkers and kkkoons? Says its ok for...

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't understand black people now a days, you don't want her to say the word nikka/****** but want to support gay marriage. :snoop:

And also listen to demonic rappers like lil wayne talk about put holes in nikka's brain and leave them in the street type shyt to boogie on. :comeon:

Y'all just hatin cuz' the bytch is :stylin: with :yeshrug: & the camel.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Stop all this semantical shyt, we ALL know that she was referencing the song.
If the song was not named nikkas in paris, she would't not have said that.
shyt the pic was prolly taken during the performance of nikkas in paris.
Catchin feelings over nothin, just like a broad. Stop giving that shyt so much power
Ole " thats our word, you cant use it" ass clown :pacspit:

Why you still posting b, you aint built for thinking. It dont matter if the hoe was quoting bible scriptures; blacks people were on stage and she felt the need to call them nikkas.

You and people who think like you believe this shyt is meaningless because yall stupid. We're living in an time where its becoming more and more acceptable use that word. What changed since the 80s to make white calling blacks "nikkas" nothing serious, i'll wait. Together Jay and West are worth like half a bil yet the bytch describes them as nikkas. I dont blame her though, I blame J & Kayne writing shyt like this
Got my nikkas in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!
Its what white ppl want to hear and dumb blacks idiots will continue defending this shyt. lol giving it power, if only blacks had embraced the word earlier.:stopitslime::pacspit:

We might as well scratch African American and Colored out and replace it with nikka if its such a meaningless word.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why you still posting b, you aint built for thinking. It dont matter if the hoe was quoting bible scriptures; blacks people were on stage and she felt the need to call them nikkas.

You and people who think like you believe this shyt is meaningless because yall stupid. We're living in an time where its becoming more and more acceptable use that word. What changed since the 80s to make white calling blacks "nikkas" nothing serious, i'll wait. Together Jay and West are worth like half a bil yet the bytch describes them as nikkas. I dont blame her though, I blame J & Kayne writing shyt like this

Its what white ppl want to hear and dumb blacks idiots will continue defending this shyt. lol giving it power, if only blacks had embraced the word earlier.:stopitslime::pacspit:

We might as well scratch African American and Colored out and replace it with nikka if its such a meaningless word.
Uh, have you ever heard of a thing called context? She was talking about a song that Jay-z and Kanye made because she was on stage with them at their performance.

nikka has SEVERAL different meanings. Plus ****** is different from nikka.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps

I see you are not entirely stupid for realizing its them fools fault in the first place for naming the song that.
But we both know what this situation was and it was not a racist incident.
Just corny ass dudes with no real power trying to feel powerful by telling someone they cant a say a word.
fukk outta here son, nothin left to say to your dusty bum ass.
Stall your fake outrage. Just cuz you look like al sharpton dont mean you him
:pacspit:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not surprised by some of the comments in here. SMH

I guess "nikkas in Paris for real" while tweeting a pic of Jay and Ye went over y'all heads. She was lowkey clowning.

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/paltrow_tweeted_nikkas_in_paris.jpg

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this.

nikkas run around saying this word at nauseum.

A pasty broad says it, the community gets enrage :childplease:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You would have thought that 500 million means no more nikka. I guess not.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand black people now a days, you don't want her to say the word nikka/****** but want to support gay marriage. :snoop:

And also listen to demonic rappers like lil wayne talk about put holes in nikka's brain and leave them in the street type shyt to boogie on. :comeon:

Y'all just hatin cuz' the bytch is :stylin: with :yeshrug: & the camel.

Cats are under a demonic spell and dont know who the Wizard is. Its so demonic.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Lol having idiots in here repeatability saying CAC and supporting the ignorant of all ignorant music and you want me to get mad about this? I'm not shytting on people being mad I'm shytting on the ignorance and hypocrisy of it all.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not surprised by some of the comments in here. SMH

I guess "nikkas in Paris for real" while tweeting a pic of Jay and Ye went over y'all heads. She was lowkey clowning.

http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/paltrow_tweeted_nikkas_in_paris.jpg
wow, she actually says "nikkas in paris for real" like saying "look, it's the song nikkas in Paris being performed by nikkas in paris! how fitting!"

:krs: