NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLEASE...NO NEGS!!!!!

IM SORRY....I TAKE IT BACK :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Kw18Qwg.png

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Ya it's forced but it basically means Danny ainge was very confident in the celtics roster so he made zero moves at the trade deadline.

The title saying Bron & the cavs are gonna give him "the will" (shake his confidence) to make a change to the roster. Also showing deron improved them.

But the deadline has passed :dwillhuh:

It would have made more sense if this game had happened before the deadline and the cavs whopped on dem. Then ainge could get the real wake up call that Fultz ain't worth shyt :manny: You need PG13 or Jimmy to compete.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
But the deadline has passed :dwillhuh:

It would have made more sense if this game had happened before the deadline and the cavs whopped on dem. Then ainge could get the real wake up call that Fultz ain't worth shyt :manny: You need PG13 or Jimmy to compete.
No it doesn't cause he hasn't seen the new look cavs yet dumbass:mindblown: If everyone is quoting you and correcting you and you're the only one that doesn't get it what does that tell you:jbhmm:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
The Cleveland Cavaliers were monitoring the Boston Celtics efforts to acquire either Paul George or Jimmy Butler at the deadline.

The Celtics are already a top contender in the Eastern Conference, but acquiring either of those star wings would make them even more competitive in a series against the Cavaliers. Both George and Butler have played LeBron James well in the playoffs.

"The Cavs were on pins and needles yesterday about the Celtics getting Paul George or Jimmy Butler," said Windhorst on Zach Lowe's podcast. "Pins and needles. That's why I'm saying. Let's put it this way: if on day one next year it's Gordon Hayward, Al Horford, and Isaiah Thomas, the Cavs will be like 'okay, that's going to be a challenge.' If it's Isaiah Thomas, Al Horford and Jimmy Butler, the Cavs might be out there saying 'we may have to trade Kevin Love.'"

The Celtics were weighing whether to package a combination of draft assets and existing players in a deal. Danny Ainge can revisit those talks in June.

LeGM almost pissed his pants during the deadline :troll: