KANG JAMES Instagramin wit the Larry O'Brian Trophy talkin SH*T while Kobe.....

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:wtf: @ these roaches still breathin after the ether

Not 1 Not 2....:pachaha:

2 rings :ehh:

kobe had 2 rings @ 22 yrs old

then got 3 more

=

5.>2

th

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
You notice how we don't complain about this shyt, the Kobe bashing threads just keep coming and not a peep out of us saying, "I wish the Bron stans would just leave the coli", "This shyt is old", "I'm tired of these threads", "You nikkas must not have real lives" etc...

But anytime a Kobe thread is made, there are 50 people that run in and say these things exactly. If you dish it out be able to take that shyt too!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You notice how we don't complain about this shyt, the Kobe bashing threads just keep coming and not a peep out of us saying, "I wish the Bron stans would just leave the coli", "This shyt is old", "I'm tired of these threads", "You nikkas must not have real lives" etc...

But anytime a Kobe thread is made, there are 50 people that run in and say these things exactly. If you dish it out be able to take that shyt too!

:pachaha: @ yall crying now

Heat brehs can make a million threads, team just won back to back.

When is the last time the Lakers did anything of significance? You clowns had 6000 Kobe threads during the finals even though your team was the first one knocked out of the playoffs.

Gonna be a long summer :steviej:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
thats the worst video a Kobe Stan or fan could ever see. his hops and jukes are gone and he is almost certain to get hurt again. it sucks because the league is better when all the stars are playing but lets be real how often can this guy play after being broken down so much?

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas

When is the last time the Lakers did anything of significance? You clowns had 6000 Kobe threads during the finals even though your team was the first one knocked out of the playoffs.

The fukk?! I'm doing the exact opposite of crying. I'm pointing out that we don't of any that in these types of threads. You missed the point too, I'm not commenting on the number of threads made, I'm commenting on the reactions inside the threads coming from Kobe fans as opposed to Lebron fans.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk?! I'm doing the exact opposite of crying. I'm pointing out that we don't of any that in these types of threads. You missed the point too, I'm not commenting on the number of threads made, I'm commenting on the reactions inside the threads coming from Kobe fans as opposed to Lebron fans.

:sadbron:

:heh: kobe stans, but i support bean on his recovery:ld:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

:childplease:
You wanna know something funny? The night the Heats won the title, Kobe was the biggest trending topic on the internet. Even when lebron wins a title, all people can think about is Kobe. :ooh: