Kane is running for Mayor of Knox County, Tennessee (Edit: He's the new Mayor)

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Folks aint gonna wanna hear this because the right-wing have taken a certain stance on here, but . . . :patrice:

The Ukranians are the ones who are the Neo-Nazis, not the Russians

The Ukranians literally have Neo-Nazi's in their government and have soldiers openly waving Nazi flags along with Ukraine and NATO's flags.

B3e6mNVCcAAYBBB.jpg

The US government under Obama literally funded and armed Neo-Nazis and overthrew Ukraine's government

FLparWqX0AgQ6Cz.png

azov-battalion01.png

America’s Collusion With Neo-Nazis

I'm just saying, don't fall for the racist American/NATO narratives that dominate the media. :whoa:

Remember, it was NATO & the US that overthrew Qaddafi and turned Libya into a slave market & are in Africa as we speak:francis:

I'm not saying Kane is right about everything he said, but a lot of y'all seem to be falling for the pro-Ukraine propaganda:yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Folks aint gonna wanna hear this because the right-wing have taken a certain stance on here, but . . . :patrice:

The Ukranians are the ones who are the Neo-Nazis, not the Russians

The Ukranians literally have Neo-Nazi's in their government and have soldiers openly waving Nazi flags along with Ukraine and NATO's flags.

The US government under Obama literally funded and armed Neo-Nazis and overthrew Ukraine's government

America’s Collusion With Neo-Nazis

I'm just saying, don't fall for the racist American/NATO narratives that dominate the media. :whoa:

Remember, it was NATO & the US that overthrew Qaddafi and turned Libya into a slave market & are in Africa as we speak:francis:

I'm not saying Kane is right about everything he said, but a lot of y'all seem to be falling for the pro-Ukraine propaganda:yeshrug:
Fall for the racist Russian narratives instead, brehs. The Azov battalion are Nazis and are a problem. They need to be stamped out. Their members in the Ukraine national guard need to be rooted out and stamped out too. However, it is an exaggeration to claim it is widespread within their military. Anybody claiming they don't have a far-right extremist problem is blind and a liar. Anybody claiming it's a nation of Nazis or that its government is made up of Nazis is a liar who fell for Russian propaganda. Their leader is a Jewish man. There are tens of thousands of Jewish people living in Ukraine.

Congress bans arms to Ukraine militia linked to neo-Nazis

If you want to talk about Nazis, look at one of the Russian mercenary groups running roughshod across Africa and now in Ukraine - The Wagner Group and it's leader Dmitry Utkin:

H9FTDKE.jpg

o4dyEZ7.jpg

Putin@war: Nazis are the core of Russia's Hybrid Army in Ukraine

Neo-Nazi Rinaldo Nazzaro running US militant group The Base from Russia

Nazis everywhere need to be wiped out, but the "Ukraine are Nazis" narrative is blatant Russian propaganda. Watching so-called Black radicals fall for that bullshyt is sad.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

don’t know about the sentiments attached to the tweets but these videos disgusting

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We agree but what is the purpose of you posting them here? How does Poland's disgusting behavior relate to Kane's?

I mean, the two nikkas above me were talking about nazis in Russia and The Ukraine. I thought videos of black people being pushed to the end of the line and left behind in a war torn country kinda fit the discussion

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

For anyone curious by what Kane meant with the "Cancel Culture Mutawa" line...The Mutawa or Mutawa'een are the Saudi Arabian religious police who will disappear folks for not following the religious codes of conduct in the country.

It cracks me up that conservative dikkheads like Kane think that facing criticism for shyt they say and do is the same as being snatched up by religious storm troopers.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Video doesn’t look good but I have the extremely strong feeling that it’s being amplified for reasons other than bringing light to worldwide anti blackness

absolutely..

You know there’s always motives

For me it’s just further proof that racism is everywhere, which we already knew.. same thing was happening in China. While we were praying for them and chanting stop Asian hate, they were calling us hard R’s in coffee shops and telling us to go back to Africa lol. Is what it is

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

You not seeing the irony of this line as you post pro-Russia, pro-Putin anti-Ukraine propaganda is wild.