Kamala sold out 2 NBA Arenas at the same time Last Night (40K attendance)

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
6 months ago this woman was a laughing stock, the butt of political jokes, and serious-minded people…now she’s the second coming of Christ…what a time to be alive!
Remarkable commentary on the malleability of the human mind
Yeah. Good for her but I don't get it. :yeshrug:

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Vance couldn't fill the Impact Zone.
This is the type of WWE arena that JD has sold out in person

wwe-thunderdome.png

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
His win against Hilary was a fluke, Biden flipped Arizona on him :mjlol:

He’s at his weakest now, I don’t think he has a chance
He won the swing states by about about 70000 votes in 2016. Like between them all. That can sound impressive to someone who isn't familiar with the Electoral College and just how little it takes to reverse such a slim margin. As the gop found out the hard way in 2020. Average of about 10-12 thousand folks in each state. That is not jack shyt and nothing get arrogant over. :francis:

Judging from his recent behavior I'm pretty sure he's ready to go sit down somewhere. Dude actually doubled down on his remarks about Medal Of Honor recipients and that's right up there with the dumbest things he has politically said out loud. Dude is legit throwing the election at this point. Or he is legit losing his marbles. It's probably a combination of the two.

Biden not choosing to rerun burst all the air out of Trump's bubble. And by proxy all of the maga cult's bubble. They are lost, too. The head of the snake is on the chopping block. The axe hasn't fallen yet but it's sharp and glistening in the sun. :francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
His win against Hilary was a fluke, Biden flipped Arizona on him :mjlol:

He’s at his weakest now, I don’t think he has a chance
That’s not how history is going to view it. History isn’t going to care about how many votes he won by.

The only thing that matters is wins and loses and history says he beat Hilary.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not how history is going to view it. History isn’t going to care about how many votes he won by.

The only thing that matters is wins and loses and history says he beat Hilary.

I don’t care how it’s viewed historically. I’m talking about his chance of winning in 2024.

How he performed at his strongest is an indication of his ceeling is. What im saying is he’s a shell of himself now, and the reasons he shocked the world and pulled it out against Hilary won’t apply here.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Hmmm I really assumed Trump had this shyt on lock but lately ….. idk seems like Kamala is actually the favorite. I don’t care either way

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
6 months ago this woman was a laughing stock, the butt of political jokes, and serious-minded people…now she’s the second coming of Christ…what a time to be alive!
Remarkable commentary on the malleability of the human mind
Political process makes people sheep. The strongest type of tribalism besides men vs women