Kamala sold out 2 NBA Arenas at the same time Last Night (40K attendance)

2legit

Superstar
Daps

That's diabolical levels of trolling to sell out the RNC Convention's arena (which was half empty for Trump) while hosting a DNC convention in another state. You know Trump is fuming that she can draw 40K in a night while he is going to ECW arenas.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
O

That's diabolical levels of trolling to sell out the RNC Convention's arena (which was half empty for Trump) while hosting a DNC convention in another state. You know Trump is fuming that she can draw 40K in a night while he is going to ECW arenas.

She can win the popular vote but the only thing that matters is the electoral map.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Screenshot_2024-08-21_at_11.13.49_rrxhgi

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
I'm saying with all the him hers they them cats and dogs.... They'd fill wembley stadium ten fold

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Impressive but we have to remember the demographics of the Maga constituency is spread out. When your voters are mostly rural cacs in fly over states and boondocks it's going be harder for Trump to fill arenas in population centers. He still got the 2nd most votes ever in an election we can't let these mid ass rallies fool us into thinking ppl won't show up to the booth for him

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I think Kamala is going to win. The self inflected wounds DJT is giving himself even has fox news like :whoa:

If she can stay above board, stick to the issues, and let DJT continue to make himself look like a fool, she's gonna come out on top.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kamala is going to win. The self inflected wounds DJT is giving himself even has fox news like :whoa:

If she can stay above board, stick to the issues, and let DJT continue to make himself look like a fool, she's gonna come out on top.
His win against Hilary was a fluke, Biden flipped Arizona on him :mjlol:

He’s at his weakest now, I don’t think he has a chance

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
His win against Hilary was a fluke, Biden flipped Arizona on him :mjlol:

He’s at his weakest now, I don’t think he has a chance

I think you're right. His Identity politics strategy is leaving egg on his face. His own supporters are starting to ask tough questions, and he can't answer them.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Impressive but we have to remember the demographics of the Maga constituency is spread out. When your voters are mostly rural cacs in fly over states and boondocks it's going be harder for Trump to fill arenas in population centers. He still got the 2nd most votes ever in an election we can't let these mid ass rallies fool us into thinking ppl won't show up to the booth for him

Don’t discount Covid though. A good amount of his herd was culled