Kamala Harris picture at Howard emerges

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
This picture has been around for years. She was attractive back then and still looks good now. You just know those Q-Dogs were all over her at Howard! :mjlit:
00000169-0cc4-dbbe-a16f-4ee4820f0000.jpg

200812_ntl_harris_childhood4_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

My family legacy is Hampton University. My uncle Curt went to Hampton in the mid 80s, he talks about that shyt like it was paradise. This was type of HBCU escapades that were in School Daze and a Different world. He was a Kappa and drove a Nissan Z. He said the DMV was a haven for redbones back then. This nikka face lights up everytime he talks about it. When you see them pics of Kamala, i know she was prime real estate back then.

And the craziest thing is nikkas is talking like black and Indian is some kind of weird unfathomable mixture. They are common as fukk in the West Indies, they call them coolies.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
00000169-0cc4-dbbe-a16f-4ee4820f0000.jpg

200812_ntl_harris_childhood4_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

My family legacy is Hampton University. My uncle Curt went to Hampton in the mid 80s, he talks about that shyt like it was paradise. This was type of HBCU escapades that were in School Daze and a Different world. He was a Kappa and drove a Nissan Z. He said the DMV was a haven for redbones back then. This nikka face lights up everytime he talks about it. When you see them pics of Kamala, i know she was prime real estate back then.

And the craziest thing is nikkas is talking like black and Indian is some kind of weird unfathomable mixture. They are common as fukk in the West Indies, they call them coolies.
Damn near all my uncles and older cousins on my stepdad's side of the family are Q-Dogs. One went to Hampton and one went to Morgan State. Those boys were some straight savages. Had a young breh envious about their times in the 90s. :wow::pachaha:

One of older cousins had to drop out of school because he got a AKA pregnant which they later on got married. They're still married going on 31 years.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
I gotta go back and dap/rep the poster who recommended we look up her sister Maya, and god damn. at her best she is quite possibly the baddest woman I’ve seen in a minute, I would do some insanely nasty stuff with and to that woman