Kamala Finally Sits Down for First Unscripted Solo TV Interview as Presidential Nominee (10 mins)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Kid gloves :dry:

STFU. Y'all calling for her to do an interview, she does it and you still aren't satisfied. That's what's wrong with people can't change their mind or don't want to change their mind when facts are presented to you.

Now what type of interview from Kamala will satisfy you? Does she have to be under a damn white light sweating and being interrupted every few words by an aggressive interviewer?

And I think she did well. I thought she was gonna pivot from that first question, she went on the history trip but brought it back beautifully to why she is investing in small business owners.

She speaks very well and one overlooked thing from this interview that needs to be highlighted is that Kamala still has the same best friend from kindergarten now at 58. That is remarkable and says so much about her as a person.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Anyone who cares about this shyt at this point is a goofy. Literally everything they do at this stage of election season is performative and meaningless. The ONLY things I can think of that matter in election season are a candidate being blatantly evil (calling for racism, fascism, police brutality, new wars, etc.) or a candidate demonstrating complete organizational incompetence. For everything else, if you don't already know who they are and what they'll do from their record, they you won't get it from their campaigning. How they debate or interview or handle press conferences, their rallies and commercials, etc. is all totally meaningless.

I heard this guy from Atlanta on NPR, he says he voted Trump in 2016 but Biden in 2020 and was still undecided in this election. Was leaning Trump before the debate, but now is leaning Kamala afterwards.....but he said if there are negative moves in the economy before the election he'll vote Trump.....like how ignorant can you be? 95% of economic movement has NOTHING to do with who is the American president at the time, he might as well be consulting a psychic medium. Can you really look at Trump's record and Kamala's record and not have enough to go on for your decision by now?