Kamala Finally Sits Down for First Unscripted Solo TV Interview as Presidential Nominee (10 mins)

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- Vice President Kamala Harris sat down one-on-one for an exclusive interview with Action News anchor Brian Taff on Friday.

It's the first solo interview since she was selected as the Democratic nominee for president.

Brian traveled to western Pennsylvania to meet up with the vice president as she was campaigning in Johnstown.

She visited 'Classic Elements,' a small cafe and bookstore as part of a campaign swing through the Keystone State.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
It's clear as day she is gonna be president. She was selected. She is getting the anointing oil and everything. If she loses this election is not cause she is Indian..it's cause she is a woman.

This is the juice Hilary didn't get which is why she won the pop vote, they can't outright manipulate that like electoral votes.

She is gonna do so much benign neglect to our community

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can tell she's nervous. When she gets away from the scripted answers she sounds better.

Daps
she did fine. she’s walking a tightrope of respecting the sitting president and also trying to distance herself from him and stake out her own identity.

it’s clear as day the press is trying to trick her into criticizing biden. as she delicately avoids doing so, her responses will sound imprecise and elusive.

for the average voter, the men and women whose votes she’s courting, she did great.

for the pedantic shutins who want to overanalyze her, she needs to be more specific and wonky.

:unimpressed:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
You know what you will get with both candidates. If you haven’t made a decision on who you will vote for by now…
:martin:
Independents and moderates have decided already as well. These funky little debates and interviews ain’t moving a thing. What politician actually has a plan that they can actually push? Congress decides what is what. A president can have an agenda (which is written by their handlers anyway) but will their party support it is the question.

There is literally nothing to see here. People in the comments are going at her about answering the question. Do you want to hear Trump answer the question and feed you the same political BS? Elites control these puppets and these candidates don’t have a single original idea in their mind (maybe Trump but he’s a kook).

We are all tax slaves for the rich and Elite. They might feed us crumbs on both sides to keep us in control.
:skip:
The real question is will you vote for a documented racist or naw.

stave

Superstar
Daps
I'd Rather that than a CAC saying they relate to black folks because of court cases. You MFS Wildin
That wasn't even my point lmao

This is the return of Relatable Kamala

Haven't seen this since the last campaign when she was occasionally seen wearing them

That's all I mean by it

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
She put the Converse sneakers on again guys. This is when she is talking to US

I'd Rather that than a CAC saying they relate to black folks because of court cases. You MFS Wildin
IF Kanye and Trump did a sneaker collab not go lie I might cop a pair. But Kamala looking nice with the chucks on man. She's one of us.
3002.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's clear as day she is gonna be president. She was selected. She is getting the anointing oil and everything. If she loses this election is not cause she is Indian..it's cause she is a woman.

This is the juice Hilary didn't get which is why she won the pop vote, they can't outright manipulate that like electoral votes.

She is gonna do so much benign neglect to our community
Smart dumb babble and WTF do you think Trump is going to do for “our” community? Do you like it when he says black people and illegal immigrants should be competing for the same jobs?

You are part of the problem