KAITLYN APPRECIATION THREAD

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I knew it, I knew it, I knew he was a homo

In 2011, former WWE Divas champion Kaitlyn’s (Real name Celeste Bonin) husband Philip Braun was arrested for possession of several illegal steroids and prescription painkillers. The arrest came as a part of a large scale drug sting by Connecticut authorities. Braun was admittedly friends with the alleged drug kingpin that the authorities sought to arrest. Braun was released on $500,000 bond and agreed to drug education courses to avoid jail time.

This wasn’t the first time that Braun was involved in a controversy of sorts…he was also arrested for possession of Marijuana in 2010 and while this may not necessarily be a scandal…Braun posed for several gay sex websites in 2005.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I knew it, I knew it, I knew he was a homo

In 2011, former WWE Divas champion Kaitlyn’s (Real name Celeste Bonin) husband Philip Braun was arrested for possession of several illegal steroids and prescription painkillers. The arrest came as a part of a large scale drug sting by Connecticut authorities. Braun was admittedly friends with the alleged drug kingpin that the authorities sought to arrest. Braun was released on $500,000 bond and agreed to drug education courses to avoid jail time.

This wasn’t the first time that Braun was involved in a controversy of sorts…he was also arrested for possession of Marijuana in 2010 and while this may not necessarily be a scandal…Braun posed for several gay sex websites in 2005.

Source?!:damn:

Not the gay website, y'all can keep that:whoa:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Source?!:damn:

Not the gay website, y'all can keep that:whoa:

Wrestling With Sin: 49er

PJ Braun on thedirty.com - real or fake?
"I didn't buy this for a minute! Anyone in the know is aware that PJ was up to his ears in G4P at the time and much to busy to mess with females."
He's known for g4p.. I take it that means gay 4 pay :scust:

there's several links on google which I am not gonna click on to confirm their contents
:scust:
In Bed with PJ Braun - MyMuscleVideo
mymusclevideo.com/41624/in-bed-with-pj-braun/
Feb 7, 2014 - Watch In Bed with PJ Braun. ... An oldie but a goodie: massively delish PJ Braun lolling around in bed. ... PJ panders to the gay crowd, but he's
P.J. Braun in his tidy whities--and less - MyMuscleVideo
mymusclevideo.com/23205/p-j-braun-in-his-tidy-whities-and-less/
Watch P.J. Braun in his tidy whities--and less. MyMuscleVideo!
PJ Braun at the beach - MyMuscleVideo
mymusclevideo.com/434/pj-braun-at-the-beach/
Watch PJ Braun at the beach. MyMuscleVideo! ... PJ Braun. 01:09. 698. 1. PJ Braun. 01:51. 1938. 2 ... In Bed with PJ Braun. 14:37. 7149. 18. Braun Drek 7.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

jTEtkfg.gif