Kai's gonna get banned and AMP might be exiled from their neighborhood

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's cause most of the "black" posters are here are just cacs pretending to be black :manny:

Sometimes the mask falls off and they post a bunch of cac shyt :manny:
we have proven black folks on here that are fukkin trump supporters, i dont know what this reply is supposed to mean :mjlol:

but i was the one that brought up watching asmongold and i've prove myself to be black. i mostly watch him to fail at shyt and hear his dumb ass takes.

we're a black forum so we can't talk about anything white now?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
we have proven black folks on here that are fukkin trump supporters, i dont know what this reply is supposed to mean :mjlol:

but i was the one that brought up watching asmongold and i've prove myself to be black. i mostly watch him to fail at shyt and hear his dumb ass takes.

we're a black forum so we can't talk about anything white now?
So u must be a WoW fan then

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:russ: a white live streamer gamer who look and act like the stereotype of a basement-dweller.
One of his friends also got metoo'd for being a sex pest and he had to fire him from whatever company they worked at :mjlol:

Man it used to be this dude who did all these "what happened to this streamer" videos and I swear when it came to cacs 80% of the time they got caught up in some pedo, tranny, or metoo shyt :mjlol:

Like any cac playing video games for a living I'd probably just arrest them on probable cause at this point. :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
One of his friends also got metoo'd for being a sex pest and he had to fire him from whatever company they worked at
You seem to know a lot about a streamer that only you and @Th3G3ntleman have mentioned so far in this thread (Asmongold). You are extreme dap fishing and I cant figure out for what ? In a Kai thread ? You have near 20 daps on a post talking about the "mask being pulled down" on some posters in here yet only you are talking about said streamer that you are crying about :dwillhuh:

Get ya daps up though man :salute: