Kai Cenat room blown up by another member

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You would think majority of the planet would know that these “influencers” do nothing but fake shyt :unimpressed:

Most of their fans really be fukking children and shyt
YUP.

When somebody say they up in a Kai Cenat stream live, they're literally sitting at the kiddie table voluntarily.

I wonder if they realize that. Even college kids don't got time for that.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The day that Mr Beast gets the Dr Disrespect stimulus, will be the day I rep the entire board :wow:

DGAF if I'm on ya ignore list, a banned member bushes, etc, blessed the fukk up. I swear Mr Beast gives me weird vibes that needs exposure :sitdown:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
YUP.

When somebody say they up in a Kai Cenat stream live, they're literally sitting at the kiddie table voluntarily.

I wonder if they realize that. Even college kids don't got time for that.

Reminds me of a time where Kai went overseas and a Asian fan thought he was a FAN.

Dude asked the age and she said 13 or something.

Man's went :whoa: take the picture and keep it bouncing. The grim reminder of who is really watching Twitch :francis: . You want adult fans, do YouTube or some shyt.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Reminds me of a time where Kai went overseas and a Asian fan thought he was a FAN.

Dude asked the age and she said 13 or something.

Man's went :whoa: take the picture and keep it bouncing. The grim reminder of who is really watching Twitch :francis: . You want adult fans, do YouTube or some shyt.
Yeah, when you go to college a lot of folks be on their own shyt, trying to grow up, get at women/men, etc. They form a community on campus with people from around the world, they have no need to watch Kai Cenat or anybody. Same thing in the real world as an adult, you basically work with and meet people from around the world.

High schoolers and middle schoolers look to Twitch to connect with people around the world outside of their locale. That's why all these cats have nothing but young young fans. Like when these influencers get up there and say "DEFEND FREEDOM OF SPEECH!" or "NO RULES! YEAH!"

Kids love that shyt. "YEAH! NO RULES!" :pumps fists like a stupid kid:

Adults know what that means though: you can't just up and say shyt without consequences in the real world. Kids don't understand that so kids repeat that same bullshyt on twitch, twitter, social media, etc. because it's their soap box. Then people on social media read it and think adults are saying it. Unfortunately, you have some adults who are more influenced by these kids that point them to people like Andrew Tate because they themselves haven't grown up either.

Now you have an adult in an iShowSpeed stream sitting at the kiddie table with everyone spamming the chat saying things like "POG CHAMP!" and knowing what these little kid references are because they have nothing better to do than sit in Twitch streams compared to people their age.

Last edited:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
The day that Mr Beast gets the Dr Disrespect stimulus, will be the day I rep the entire board :wow:

DGAF if I'm on ya ignore list, a banned member bushes, etc, blessed the fukk up. I swear Mr Beast gives me weird vibes that needs exposure :sitdown:
:hubie:I think dude is a secret weirdo too lol. But I doubt dude ever get exposed on some bs. Dude moves way too calculated to get jammed up.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah, when you go to college a lot of folks be on their own shyt, trying to grow up, get a women, etc. They form a community on campus with people from around the world, they have no need to watch Kai Cenat or anybody.

High schoolers and middle schoolers look to Twitch to connect with people around the world outside of their locale. That's why all these cats have nothing but young young fans. Like when these influencers get up there and say DEFEND FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Adults know what that means: you can't just up and say shyt without consequences in the real world. Kids don't understand that so kids repeat that same bullshyt on twitch, twitter, social media, etc. Then people on social media read it an think adults are saying it. Unfortunately, you have adults who are more influenced by kids because they themselves haven't grown up either.

Square biz. If anything adults are more podcast type of folks. Like in my younger adult years that was next level twitch for me. Honestly, streaming peaked with Justin Tv and the old YouTube. That was when social media was at the pinicle because heads actually had a community.

It wasn't a "safe space" where you get redirected to discord with a bunch of mindless drones that don't post anything. Most of the viewers and etc actually wanted to hang out and chill.

Now it's just folks living through clout chasers. The new Barney the Dinosaur is some goofy screaming at random strangers and crashing expensive cars for a living.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:hubie:I think dude is a secret weirdo too lol. But I doubt dude ever get exposed on some bs. Dude moves way too calculated to get jammed up.

Breh I had to yank my sons collar bone to tell him not to fall for the hype of Mr Beast. Dude used to big dudes like him up and I'm not "don't meet you idols".

I don't trust a man that smiles a bit too much for comfort. It reeks of facade and devious backstory.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This is just as fake when WWE "blew up" Vince McMahon's limo :dead:

tenor.gif