JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
If this lands on GTA 6
full

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I watched the video several times again. The third guy paused just long enough to see the first guy die before running further down the bridge, where there was more water. You could see him peeking over the side as he ran upwards before running over the other side. The K-9 did not see exactly where the 3rd guy landed and jumped off in between the point of the first guys who jumped and the third guy, which was a mixture of water and marsh, that's why the dog survived with less injuries.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yall know what i always say

another day

another #dogset L

our dog is a terrier. she can barely eat rawhide. i dont like animals that can rip my throat out. german shepherds teeth are like scissors, and theyre very very receptive to active and energetic training. they were basically bred to be narcs.

#catset meanwhile are over there sleeping in their cat tree. they dont ask me for anything but clean litter and food, and they both sit on my lap while i browse the coli. i love my cats

cats are the best

av-203804-cat-with-champagne-gift-enclosure-mini-blank-card__68331.1656192097.jpg

can you imagine owning an animal that smells like cacs when they get wet? and the police used german shepherds on black people. hitler had Blondi. the list goes on. german shepherds and pit bulls are THE most dangerous dogs, period. i appreciate that they are smart but theyre basically walking sociopaths. a living breathing 90lb pair of scissors.

meanwhile my cats lose their minds if i flick water at them. cats dont smell like anything unless they yawn in your face. cat breath is horrible.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just learned the first guy hit rock thats why he died, the 2nd guy hit water and survived with no injuries but he still got arrested. the 3rd guy went missing and probably drowned.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Wow the third nicca survived!!

The ECSO said Terrance Gross Jr., 19, was found in Laredo, Texas, and he was headed to Mexico.

Gross is believed to be the third suspect who jumped over the U.S. 90 bridge during the incident Monday, according to investigators. Another suspect was already arrested, and another died.

Authorities said the three suspects in a stolen vehicle were driving down Erress Boulevard when they began firing shots at a home.

Officials said the suspects fired about 40 rounds in total, with one of the bullets striking a woman in the neck, critically injuring her.

A pursuit ended on U.S. 90 with the suspects exiting the vehicle and jumping off the bridge. Officials said one of the suspects did not survive the jump.

An ECSO K-9 officer, named Streeter, suffered minor injuries as the dog jumped off the bridge in pursuit of the suspects.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow the third nicca survived!!

The ECSO said Terrance Gross Jr., 19, was found in Laredo, Texas, and he was headed to Mexico.

Gross is believed to be the third suspect who jumped over the U.S. 90 bridge during the incident Monday, according to investigators. Another suspect was already arrested, and another died.

Authorities said the three suspects in a stolen vehicle were driving down Erress Boulevard when they began firing shots at a home.

Officials said the suspects fired about 40 rounds in total, with one of the bullets striking a woman in the neck, critically injuring her.

A pursuit ended on U.S. 90 with the suspects exiting the vehicle and jumping off the bridge. Officials said one of the suspects did not survive the jump.

An ECSO K-9 officer, named Streeter, suffered minor injuries as the dog jumped off the bridge in pursuit of the suspects.
WTF was this nikka planning to do in Mexico?:mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
They gotta outlaw dogs being used to apprehend people.
That's dangerous as hell